Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
Porsche won't come out with a faster car just after we bought ours. Or the fan will get brown.
mmmmh... they have done it already, why they should not do it again?

Some are still waiting their GT3 RS MKII to be delivered and the 4.0 has been "launched"...

When GT2 RS was announced I had a couple of friends which just got delivered normal GT2...

I would not be surprised at all if something newer/better will be launched again...
Important is that owners are happy with the Porsche they have: they are all THE BEST cars around!

Old 03-23-2011, 07:33 AM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
As I had posted over 2 weeks ago,

The new long waited GT3 RS 4.0 Limited Eddition is becoming official on April 7th.
Porsche AG had already confirmed this date to all Porsche Official Importers ....
The news on April 7th is for this particular model ... Period.

Old 03-23-2011, 07:39 AM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B7R
Official News From PAG:

The Very First Press Release on the GT3 RS 4.0 is expected on April 7th.
The Very First unit will go into production on week20 (end of May)
Market introduction to ME Markets will be on week24 (end of June)
However, the very first units will not be delivered until (end of July)

Retail $$$ Price & Options (Order Guide) are expected with the 1st Press Release.

This was my post on March 9th

Old 03-23-2011, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by B7R
As I had posted over 2 weeks ago,

The new long waited GT3 RS 4.0 Limited Eddition is becoming official on April 7th.
Porsche AG had already confirmed this date to all Porsche Official Importers ....
The news on April 7th is for this particular model ... Period.
RSR-like?
Optional PDK "S"?
Hahaha I am so sure that you can answer those, and will respect your silence but it's killing me!!!

Old 03-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
RSR-like?
Optional PDK "S"?
Hahaha I am so sure that you can answer those, and will respect your silence but it's killing me!!!
Would you get the PDK-S if available??!!
NOT for me thanks!

Old 03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
Would you get the PDK-S if available??!!
NOT for me thanks!
I currently have a '11 GT3 and it's my only car, daily driver... I only take out late at night or Sunday mornings, when I want to break all the rules
If it had the PDK "S", I'd be also cruising in it in traffic to work... The idea of a daily driver, limited Ed, track-car, IS appealing

Old 03-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
So what's the deal with this PDK-S? Is it just an upgraded version of the PDK with quicker shifts or what is it?

Old 03-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
So you already have a deposit down on one, Ressy?

Old 03-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ludas
So what's the deal with this PDK-S? Is it just an upgraded version of the PDK with quicker shifts or what is it?
It's a rumored next gen PDK, rumored also to maybe find its way into the LE

Old 03-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant future
Got notice from my dealer today that he was told he will have all the details in April.

Sounds like a go

Last edited by rocketman; 03-23-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!