Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010 | 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
Hopefully we do not want to put leather in an RS I hope!!!
Unfortunately the LE will probably come out with PCCB as standard...
In case I manage to have an allocation, I have already arranged with mi POD to replace PCCB with steel discs as soon as the car will be delivered...
with the approx. 13% price hike over the RS, i doubt you'll have PCCB as standard... plus many who track their cars aren't so hot about PCCB...

Old 12-14-2010 | 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
with the approx. 13% price hike over the RS, i doubt you'll have PCCB as standard... plus many who track their cars aren't so hot about PCCB...
To be honest I am a little skeptical about this 13%... I wish it was but It seems to me a to little difference...
The infos I have say about a price from 180K to 200K Euros.
Until now all recent Special Editions from Porsche came out with PCCB as standard (Speedster, GT2RS, Sport Classic), I would not be surprised if this GT3 will have them too...

Old 12-14-2010 | 05:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
To be honest I am a little skeptical about this 13%... I wish it was but It seems to me a to little difference...
The infos I have say about a price from 180K to 200K Euros.
Until now all recent Special Editions from Porsche came out with PCCB as standard (Speedster, GT2RS, Sport Classic), I would not be surprised if this GT3 will have them too...
the price range you're suggesting sets it TOO close to the GT2RS...

Old 12-14-2010 | 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Not really...
GT2RS was 241K here...

Old 12-14-2010 | 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Not really...
GT2RS was 241K here...
The sport classic and speedster have body parts specific too them, making the cars a bit more expensive... The GT2RS is about 20% over the GT2, with differences very exhaustive... The GT3RS LE will not share a similar gap over the GT3RS in terms of specs, that's why the lower price hike... Plus the 13% price hike indication is straight from the local dealer, so...

Old 12-14-2010 | 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
13% Price Increase = $152,000

That sounds about right.

Old 12-14-2010 | 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrara
13% Price Increase = $152,000

That sounds about right.
IMHO and a reliable source, the LE will closer to Speedster territory. $185k base. Makes no sense to price this car close to $150k. Most of the GT3RS's sitting in dealer show rooms are $150k.

If PMNA only gets about 130 units it's another instant sell out at anything up to $200k . Well optioned at $200K fits the LE model. Exclusive and overpriced.

Old 12-15-2010 | 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
IMHO and a reliable source, the LE will closer to Speedster territory. $185k base. Makes no sense to price this car close to $150k. Most of the GT3RS's sitting in dealer show rooms are $150k.

If PMNA only gets about 130 units it's another instant sell out at anything up to $200k . Well optioned at $200K fits the LE model. Exclusive and overpriced.
What you're saying was my instant reaction with the guys over here, till recently they gave that 13% price increase indication... They may eventually go back on it, who knows... But it's an indication they gave me, based on which I booked one, and a total of 4 were ordered, awaiting final allocation...

Old 12-15-2010 | 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
In my market, the TTS is at $260k, the GT2 at $280k, the sport classic at $300k, the speedster at $330k, and the GT2RS at $370k, base price... And the GT3RS at $216k... If the limited edition comes primarily with a power hike as standard, with PCCB and all CF body parts extra, where would you position it!

Old 12-15-2010 | 03:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by marakji
In my market, the TTS is at $260k, the GT2 at $280k, the sport classic at $300k, the speedster at $330k, and the GT2RS at $370k, base price... And the GT3RS at $216k... If the limited edition comes primarily with a power hike as standard, with PCCB and all CF body parts extra, where would you position it!
Marakji,
unbelievable how prices between my market and yours are so different!!
It is not matter of where I would put the LE, I am just reporting what my POD told me: the price should be from 180k to 200k Euros (in Italy).

Last edited by Ressy; 12-15-2010 at 08:42 AM.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!