Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011 | 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hg_wng
i hope not
+1

Old 05-17-2011 | 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3RS
Come on who has got one?
I have an October Build...White/Black-Red interior, white wheels.

Old 07-06-2011 | 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
So is it official

I miss this thread.....

Old 08-22-2011 | 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Red_GT3RS_2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
When are the GT3 RS 4.0's available for order

Anyone hear the real story with regard to when or where I can order a GT3 RS 4.0? My porsche dealer did not get an allocation this time around, something about not selling the right combination of vehicles? What the heck does that mean? Whatever happended to selling cars to customers whom want them?

Any thoughts?

Old 08-22-2011 | 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
It's based on 911 sales for a time period. If your dealer sold less, their allocation changed.

There won't be any when or where for ordering. You are out. It's too late.

Old 08-23-2011 | 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Cole,

This question has probably been asked before, but are you planning to keep the 2RS as well?

Congrats to both those who've taken delivery and are waiting to do so. I love the white wheels on this car, anyone seen a black with white wheels?

Last edited by "The JC"; 08-23-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old 08-23-2011 | 06:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Cole,
This question has probably been asked before, but are you planning to keep the 2RS as well?
Nope. I prefer NA motors and all that it brings to the table in sound, driving dynamics, and enjoyment.

Old 08-23-2011 | 07:15 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
Nope. I prefer NA motors and all that it brings to the table in sound, driving dynamics, and enjoyment.
what a pity....it would make a great stable along with the 4.0 and the other cars

But why are you then getting the MP12-4C instead of a 458 Italia?

Old 08-23-2011 | 07:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ECB
what a pity....it would make a great stable along with the 4.0 and the other cars

But why are you then getting the MP12-4C instead of a 458 Italia?
I've not ordered either. Just laying low in the car buying market for the time being. Don't know why. Fair amount of uncertainty in the economy would be a start. Been spending more time with the racing in the Cup and enjoying that. Man it's fun.

Old 08-24-2011 | 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hey chuck tell your guys Hans and Frans to be sure to get pics of my 4.0L when they start building.

-Troy

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!