Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
NelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant future
Really?

Originally Posted by F1-LH
Time to get final touches done, set and stone. I hope they make a great introductory to what I think may be the best Porsche we've seen in a while besides the Panamera Turbo- which I still think the is the 3rd best Porsche following the 911 GT1 and CGT.
Interesting perspective on the Panamera Turbo. Might need to check one out...

Old 03-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
When the hell are they gonna unveil this car?!?? The 991 911 is being unveiled at the next big European show in September (Frankfurt), thus I assumed Geneva would be the only show they would unveil this car....

Old 03-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Stephan
When the hell are they gonna unveil this car?!?? The 991 911 is being unveiled at the next big European show in September (Frankfurt), thus I assumed Geneva would be the only show they would unveil this car....
At Frankfurt they should unveil the LE as last 997 model together with the new 991 serie.

Old 03-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NelsonF
Interesting perspective on the Panamera Turbo. Might need to check one out...
Oh yeah, the Panamera Turbo is true sport and class that blends like lemonade and vodka.. tangy but a sweet strong taste. Beautifully designed and when you get into the car you feel like your getting into something much greater. I can't explain it without being biassed, lol.. Please do check it out.. guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
At Frankfurt they should unveil the LE as last 997 model together with the new 991 serie.
There honestly going to unveil the last variation of 997 and the whole new 911 at the same show? Wow that does not make sense to me but ok

Old 03-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
this^^^

Old 03-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
There honestly going to unveil the last variation of 997 and the whole new 911 at the same show? Wow that does not make sense to me but ok
Wowzah. Crazy, :/ kinda sad they're making the last variant of the 997s...

Old 03-03-2011, 03:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
I know it sounds crazy, but Porsche is not new to this.
I remember when I got my TTS Cabrio(996): it was presented together with the first 997 models.

Old 03-03-2011, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pretty sure we will buy it if they introduce it 6 months AFTER the 991 is introduced.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
I'm pretty sure we will buy it if they introduce it 6 months AFTER the 991 is introduced.
you can bet on it!

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!