Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pmpsch
Was told mine was a November delivery! (have gone for PTS which delays production a bit though)
Something tricky is happening...
I've got my Serial confirmed today: 598/600 delivery September.
It is supposed to be the second to last delivered (1 and 600 stay at Porsche's). How can you be delivered in November?!

Old 05-04-2011, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Mine is being delivered in July/August more or less.

Seeing we got 6,9 and 16 of the GT2RS cars, I assume we will be getting the first lot as well.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Strange indeed taking into account my serial number is in the low teens

Old 05-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
my guess is the serial number doesn't make jack $hit difference. they're all coming from the same part bin. the sequence is not followed in order.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 20C4S
my guess is the serial number doesn't make jack $hit difference. they're all coming from the same part bin. the sequence is not followed in order.
Agreed

Old 05-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Ressy
Something tricky is happening...
I've got my Serial confirmed today: 598/600 delivery September.
It is supposed to be the second to last delivered (1 and 600 stay at Porsche's). How can you be delivered in November?!
Did u request this particular number?

Old 05-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
^ I requested the last produced car (599) but that number was not available and they offered me 598.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
^ I requested the last produced car (599) but that number was not available and they offered me 598.
Serial number doesn't mean order of production... I'm offered 007 with delivery in December... Yeah I know... Sucky delivery date...

Old 05-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
yimn is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone from the UK got their orders confirmed by dealers at this point? Still waiting for confirmation now.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by marakji
Serial number doesn't mean order of production... I'm offered 007 with delivery in December... Yeah I know... Sucky delivery date...
007!...ya jagal nice number

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!