Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by pmpsch
007!...ya jagal nice number
i had requested 500/500 thinking production was limited to 500, as a first choice, and 007 as a second choice... very funny reading "jagal" on TS hahaha you wanna go ahead and explain to the rest what it means? LOL

Old 05-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
only if you explain what ma3rakji means to the rest

Have to admit am not sure how the delivery dates really work. When offered Nov in my case or Dec in yours, does that mean all the previous slots are taken? How many 4.0s got sold so far?

Old 05-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
Serial number doesn't mean order of production...
I see...

Old 05-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by pmpsch
only if you explain what ma3rakji means to the rest

Have to admit am not sure how the delivery dates really work. When offered Nov in my case or Dec in yours, does that mean all the previous slots are taken? How many 4.0s got sold so far?
marakji means Marwan Arakji, as in first name last name

Old 05-05-2011, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
pleasure knowing u...am Patrick

For some silly reason I thought it had to do with ma3rake...marakji being a guy who like to fight

Ok my arabic is poor obviously

Old 05-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
as in machkalji

Old 05-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
saw this on the website this morning....
no more regular gt3 i guess

Old 05-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lord Vacheron Bourbillion is an unknown quantity at this point
Was I the only one who ordered mine in Gulf blue with the deletion of decals and the bassalt black rims? I also tried ordering no. 007, but they gave me 010 instead. i love the gulf blue, I had it on my Gt3, really makes it stand out from the crowd.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Is gulf blue the same as Mexico blue? Looks very similar.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lord Vacheron Bourbillion is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes the colors are very similar, its just a different saturation, gulf is lighter whilst Mexico is more strong. Gulf really looks lovely with black rims.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!