Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
So....nothing official yet.?

Old 04-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
should hear something tomorrow,we hope!!

Old 04-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
should hear something tomorrow,we hope!!
My dealer called me to go in tomorrow and spec the car... Seems Porsche's ordering system opens up for this car effective tomorrow...

Old 04-27-2011, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
My dealer called me to go in tomorrow and spec the car... Seems Porsche's ordering system opens up for this car effective tomorrow...
Let us know how it goes!

Old 04-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
honzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura abouthonzarox has a spectacular aura about
I've been keeping track of all the speculations/info on this thread and all I have to say is that for Porsche to get it right, all they would have to do is read this thread. Its quite astonishing that they have all this information of the realistic things people would want yet - as far as the Pdealer here says as well - Porsche will unfortunately under-deliver with this car. They have so much racing pedigree so I cant see it being that difficult to translate it to a 3RS LE, but...but I guess Ill wait till tomorrow and hope for a pleasant surprise :P

Old 04-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by honzarox
...but I guess Ill wait till tomorrow and hope for a pleasant surprise :P
Unfortunately after the last released pics I do not think there is more room for a surspise...

Old 04-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
Unfortunately after the last released pics I do not think there is more room for a surspise...
I'm still hopeful for a surprise or two

Old 04-27-2011, 11:37 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marakji
i'm speccing my car tomorrow, dealer just sent me a message... will post updates... anyone else speccing theirs tomorrow?
Are there any other exterior/interior color combination's available or graphic color choices?

Old 04-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Andrew912 is an unknown quantity at this point
The spec will start tomorrow, the option will be almost similar to the present 997.2 GT3RS. The real photo will not be available until June (I hope sooner). GT Silver Metallic side and center decal will fixed as standard (No Color Option).

Old 04-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
Are there any other exterior/interior color combination's available or graphic color choices?
Tomorrow I'll have it all... I got nothing from him today except the price and to drop in tomorrow

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!