Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
^ I just slept with that aunt and I still couldn't get any more info on the RS. BB you need to warn me that you're gonna get the info before I do such things.
As long as you wore protection and can still sleep at night, you're probably OK.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura aboutryanDXB has a spectacular aura about
Hi guys, for what it's worth when I asked the question of can I still build a GT3 to spec I was informed by the local brand manager that GT3 production has already stopped, and that build slots would only be for the new 4.0L to be announced at the end of this month with deliveries for later in the year.

Sad that I can't spec a GT3 anymore, missed the boat on that one. Oh well the hunt for a perfect used specimen begins!

Old 04-08-2011, 04:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by B7R
Sorry, the GT3RS 4.0 press release was postponed to the 28th of April !
This is what I was told erlier today ... & it is from an official PAG member
The car was tested last month, and every thing is ready as he said

Didn't want to share this with you, until I was 99% sure of this new date
Does he have infos on what the car will look like?!

Originally Posted by BBTurbo
I thought you were 99% sure of April 7th. LOL.. I told my version of this story and I'm sticking to it. Sept announce as the last 997. Oct/Nov builds.
My infos say about the same but December instead... unfortunately...

PS about your Avatar: Can you push the red Fiat down the hill so we can better see that 2RS please??!!!

Last edited by Ressy; 04-08-2011 at 04:46 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by B7R

Taking you up on that

Old 04-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by B7R

We "need" something to believe in...

Old 04-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
We "need" something to believe in...
Took my GT3 last night for a late night high speed cruise... There is no substitute to a porsche GT manual gear box and clutch... The waiting is a killer!

Old 04-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
I have a theory. Maybe there is no LE

Old 04-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by -eztrader-
That would be a relief hahaha

Old 04-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by marakji
That would be a relief hahaha
but "unfortunately" there is....

Old 04-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by -eztrader-
I think all of us might've gotten "Inception"ed.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!