Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura about
confirmed today by my dealer delivery scheduled between September and October and list of options at the end of the month. (obviously a lot of options in the catalog)
I can not wait rsr look or not ... I cross my fingers

Old 04-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RStrack
confirmed today by my dealer delivery scheduled between September and October and list of options at the end of the month. (obviously a lot of options in the catalog)
I can not wait rsr look or not ... I cross my fingers
All we can do is wait, and fill up this thread

Old 04-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Time to play the waiting game.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by A430v
Already announced. Panamera Turbo S will debut at the NY Auto Show.
Announced last week...

Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
but how else will you fill your time??
Okay Mr.3,500 posts

Old 04-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
post count wasn't what I was referring to. Although if I didn't have access on my phone I would def have half. More so that you love guessing and speculating meng. Threads like these come up and go on for months with me always having to check if real information has been posted, a real PITA

Old 04-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I agree. A little speculation is good, but there is speculation on this car, with people guaranteeing something everyday!

Old 04-07-2011, 05:31 PM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, the GT3RS 4.0 press release was postponed to the 28th of April !
This is what I was told erlier today ... & it is from an official PAG member
The car was tested last month, and every thing is ready as he said

Didn't want to share this with you, until I was 99% sure of this new date

Old 04-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^^ Are you sure it wasn't April 28th 2012?

Old 04-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B7R
Sorry, the GT3RS 4.0 press release was postponed to the 28th of April !
This is what I was told erlier today ... & it is from an official PAG member
The car was tested last month, and every thing is ready as he said

Didn't want to share this with you, until I was 99% sure of this new date
I thought you were 99% sure of April 7th. LOL.. I told my version of this story and I'm sticking to it. Sept announce as the last 997. Oct/Nov builds.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by A430v
Wow - that's a long wait...

Historically, has that been done before? Meaning, have an old model built alongside a new one?... Wouldn't make sense, since I assume the summer factory shutdown is for the purposes of re-tooling to make changes for new models, facelifts, etc.
Porsche already publicly stated they will build both the 997 and the 998 at the same time, but only for a short period.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!