Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

diffrrence between GT2 & GT3

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thats sad if you get cut off by boxster in an RS you have no right to be in a sports car.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
Not doggin the original question. It's the follow up reasoning about not liking the GT2.
Gotcha. But along the same vein, most people buy P-cars for aesthetics/brand recognition, not actual performance. Sad, but true.

EDIT: not to sound like a complete hypocrite, but I value aesthetics as much as the next guy. I have 20"s on the Turbo. Ideal for performance? No. But not such a detriment that I think it seriously hinders performance.

Last edited by bonehead; 08-19-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:27 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
Gotcha. But along the same vein, most people buy P-cars for aesthetics/brand recognition, not actual performance. Sad, but true.

EDIT: not to sound like a complete hypocrite, but I value aesthetics as much as the next guy. I have 20"s on the Turbo. Ideal for performance? No. But not such a detriment that I think it seriously hinders performance.
judging by having browsed earlier posts of the OP he falls into that group..
he always emphasizes the looks and lines of a car

but it`s not a bad thing...different strokes for different folks

oh and welcome to the OP!

feel free to post a whole lot more and ask whenever you feel like doing so!

Old 08-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
dmanero is an unknown quantity at this point
See guys I told you it was a dumb question. I was just confused, cause when I see the compares of the two cars and saw the differences in horsepower, I thought that the gt3 was the newer of the two. So I figured that the gt3 would have to be the better of the two.

So thanks for aswering my question. Oh and not telling how much of a moron I am for even bring this question up.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
^^ That's alright. Remember, just because a car is newer, doesn't mean it's faster.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
^^ That's alright. Remember, just because a car is newer, doesn't mean it's faster.
Well, it usually does. But more accurately, faster does not = better......**cough**997.2 turbo**cough**

Old 08-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by flyonthewall
Thats sad if you get cut off by boxster in an RS you have no right to be in a sports car.
I bet Lewis Hamilton could cut me up in a boxter. It's not the size of the ship but the motion in the ocean

Old 08-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Well in my defense I'm a designer at heart, so I look at the lines and design of the car nit the performance, but I'm learning every day more and more the performance aspect of the car. Like I said more a designer than a gear head.

And I have to say I idolize you guys, I probably would be able to afford a gt3 rs. So right now I'll just drool over the pages for now.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dmanero
Well in my defense I'm a designer at heart, so I look at the lines and design of the car nit the performance, but I'm learning every day more and more the performance aspect of the car. Like I said more a designer than a gear head.

And I have to say I idolize you guys, I probably would be able to afford a gt3 rs. So right now I'll just drool over the pages for now.
Rep. Do you design professionally? Do you design cars etc.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
No I wish, Im a freelance graphic designer, and in my spare time I design concept and custom cars in 3d. More of a personal thing than a profession, I have plans to build my own car and in a couple of year maybe start my own business, but that more or a dream right now.