Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Scud vs rs.2

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Always a pleasure to read your write-ups.

Old 08-20-2010, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
Probably the best write-up I've seen on a public forum.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tristan
Probably the best write-up I've seen on a public forum.
Most honest and in depth I have seen, well written to boot... these days that is a rarity!

Thank you

Old 08-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very good write up, thank you. It must be fantastic to have such a collection of cars that all excite you as much as each other. They all certainly look the part and a few I'd have in my garage if I could.

Have you taken the scud or 16m on track before? How did it fair?
I have a curiosity about scud, but I want to leave it at that.

Old 08-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
thank you Jas for the great writeup!!! I ended up driving member Tips' RS a while back and WOW... it truly begs to be rev'd!!!

With regards to the gear ratio, it came to my attention that the GT3 Cup ratio can be applied to the RS for a much better performance... its a Porsche part and a direct replacement.
Why does Porsche not have this on the RS because of EU sound restrictions, something about being at or lower than a specific Db while doing 80km/h in 5th

Old 08-20-2010, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic write-up! I thoroughly enjoyed reading that.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jas thanks for the writeup and great pics of your cars. Very fun to read, keep up the great work!

I vote we have a Jas sticky devoted to his one-to-one comparisons of various combinations of his cars. Who cares how busy this man is, I want to read more of his stuff!

Old 08-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
very kind of you guys, but the beautiful thing about teamspeed is the sheer number of quality guys that have seat time in these cars...any one of them could give you experienced comparisons

Old 08-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for taking your time and writing such a thorough review on both your cars, Jas! It was a great read and it's always i retesting to read your posts. You have such a jawdropping garage it's plain silly. I guess I would've picked the rarri as well, but it would've been a tough choice

Old 08-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
Very good write up, thank you. It must be fantastic to have such a collection of cars that all excite you as much as each other. They all certainly look the part and a few I'd have in my garage if I could.

Have you taken the scud or 16m on track before? How did it fair?
I have a curiosity about scud, but I want to leave it at that.
Thanks mate, I've not tracked the 16M yet...but there is a track nearby that holds frequent events so I'm looking forward to that soon. The RS would be my first choice to take to the track to be honest...its just set up to drive from home, have a wail at the track, then drive home again

I think you should satisfy your curiosity about the scud...it might end up costing you in the end, but will be well worth it !

Quick Reply: Scud vs rs.2