Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TPC Racing : Top Contender in Ultimate Track Car Challenge @ VIR!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 10:36 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Couldnt tell you as I wasnt in the car... He wasnt driving the car to the limits anyway so i doubt he was really hitting it... Mike is a pro, he will get it around there as fast as anyone.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
Couldnt tell you as I wasnt in the car... He wasnt driving the car to the limits anyway so i doubt he was really hitting it... Mike is a pro, he will get it around there as fast as anyone.
ya, mike is insane, in an awesome kinda way haha.

Old 07-23-2010, 01:29 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Josh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to all
**UPDATE**

We've got some pictures form the track! The cars were unloaded, prepped and teched last night. They have had some good practice today.

The TPC Racing 997GT2 Blitzkrieg at tech inspection.

The TPC Racing/Accumoto Paddock area

TPC Racing 993 GT2 getting in some early practice. Ended practice 1 in P1!

TPC Racing President/Head Engineer/Fearless Leader/all around great guy and racer, MICHAEL LEVITAS. I think he's having a good time....

Check back for more updates!

Old 07-23-2010, 01:35 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Josh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to allJosh@TPCRACING is a name known to all
***UPDATE***

Update from the track!

We have just finished 2 of the three timed sessions for the Grassroots UTCC 2010.

Things are looking VERY good for TPC Racing...

We'll have more updates as we get some official results!

Get the most recent updates first via TPC Racing on FACEBOOK

Last edited by Josh@TPCRACING; 07-23-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
rmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura aboutrmag has a spectacular aura about
So what where the times in the first two runs for both cars?

Old 07-23-2010, 01:47 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Got a report that it is 98 @ VIR today... so needless to say our turbo cars were a bit slower than they should be... but so is everyone else. Excited to hear the final results.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I am WELL AWARE of Mikes capability behind the wheel hah, wasn't doubting that, just seemed like the car was cutting power on the exit of corners many times, just wondered why he would drive with it on if so.... No biggie

Can't wait to see results from VIR, the heat at VIR during the summer is killer indeed, but the engineering of these turbos are so great that they usually don't drop off too much or to a noticeable effect to me...

Old 07-24-2010, 09:36 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
The temps yesterday were 100+ on the track which took a toll on everyone... According to mylaps.com

MYLAPS Results

Mike took second in our GT2 w/ a 2:05 lap... Not bad as we are still dialing it in and it was so darn hot.

From the report on my laps we placed 3rd in our 993 GT2 w/a 1:55...

Going to continue development and hopefully on a nice october day get the GT2 down in the high 50s!

Old 07-26-2010, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud of

Going to continue development and hopefully on a nice october day get the GT2 down in the high 50s!
Or buy some Secans

Old 07-29-2010, 11:15 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Last Time i checked Secan intercoolers didnt reduce ambient track temperatures by 40 degrees. lets not make this another intercooler piss up thread.

Last edited by TPCRacing; 07-29-2010 at 11:21 AM.

Quick Reply: TPC Racing : Top Contender in Ultimate Track Car Challenge @ VIR!