Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuzi, Mark, and others who ball

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Mark, what about that lambo I saw you with the other day? Its a good color for you. don't tell me you kicked it out of the stable already

Last edited by eliseguy; 07-11-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
"topless, huge trunk, all in a tight little package"
h20 skier

sounds like the right choice for a keeper ;-)
Just make sure to keep it lubed correctly!

Old 07-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Just make sure to keep it lubed correctly!
If you are doing everythign right it lubes itself

Old 07-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GoFastKindaGuy
Cgt.
Im interested to hear what you think about the TTS. Now that Porsche have got the PDK right, with some of the other options this car could be the ultimate daily driver...

As far as lambo goes, Mark pointed it out correctly. They werent deliberately left off the list when the question was posed, but as an after thought it does point out that they arent even considered in the subject as the ultimate PLEASURE to drive. Taking into account the experience, from popping the door handle, and then back into the garage again. I was just sure that most answers would be CGT and the CS as a close second.

I mention I thought so highly of the CS, because most guys with uber line-ups have one, and why would they keep a 2004 F car when technology has come so far since then, if there was not something so absolutely special about the driving experience in that car...

I think CS is still where my heart is (though I can say BMW M3 is the fastest car I own)

Old 07-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EnnioVF is on a distinguished roadEnnioVF is on a distinguished roadEnnioVF is on a distinguished roadEnnioVF is on a distinguished road
I have to agree with you on the CS man, what an amazing car...... just incredible.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold
workin hard on that post count I see....