Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Major congrats to KUZI on his new F40 !

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Major congrats to KUZI on his new F40 !

yeah baby !

https://teamspeed.com/forums/showthr...9946#post19946

Old 02-06-2008, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Jas...........the waiting is going to "kill" me. Now even less sleep then before!

Old 02-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Thanks Jas...........the waiting is going to "kill" me. Now even less sleep then before!
Hey Doc, Post up those delivery pictures when you get them.. Much like Jas I get a kick out of looking at them.. "I can dream can't I"?

Old 02-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely Kenney...........Making shipping arrangements as we speak. I'll have them take pictures when they load as well.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't even imagine the feeling, even though its a car it must be such a feeling, like a fulfilled goal in a way that reflects upon your hard work in other areas. I hope to one day be fortunate enough in this aspect to be able to own the automotive art you guy's have! Congrats and enjoy it in the best of health.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Yes, iLL, you are absolutly right. It is indeed a fulfilled goal and another check off the list of goals. That being said, in the context of all of "Lifes Goals".........it is very very low down in the scale of "importance". When I look at my 3 year old and ponder the arrival of my twins............I can only reflect on the enormity of the task at hand..........the ULTIMATE GOAL.........to make absolutely certain they turn out to be the "best" human beings that they possibly can be. Like I said........I am humbled by it all.

Last edited by StoryBook; 02-09-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:07 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
a Great addition to you fine collection Kuzi, not only that you will enjoy it but it will look fine with the 360 challenge and the Carrera Gt.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:22 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, iLL, you are absolutly right. It is indeed a fulfilled goal and another check off the list of goals. That being said, in the context of all of "Lifes Goals".........it is very very low down in the scale of "importance". When I look at my 3 year old and ponder the arrival of my twins............I can only reflect on the enormity of the task at hand..........the ULTIMATE GOAL.........to make absolutely certain they turn out to be the "best" human being that they possibly can be. Like I said........I am humbled by it all.

Thats it right there...priorities ! Twins on the way...fantastic man, how sweet is that going to be ?

I walk in the door, and my 3 yr old yells "daaaadddy ! my bessst friend !"

days stress just leaves...thats the coolest vibe in the world.

You're totally right Kuzi, cool toys but low down on priorities....winning clashes with tools on Fchat is way more important to me !!!

Old 02-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Brush it off my friend.........brush it off. Its hardly worth the energy expended.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:24 PM

Brush it off my friend.........brush it off. Its hardly worth the energy expended.

you be right.....

Quick Reply: Major congrats to KUZI on his new F40 !