Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My First Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jon it was my pleasure, great seeing you again! Send me the map of that great road we drove today, I gotta find that place again.

I'll text tomorrow if I take the other cars out.

Old 10-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Jon, congrats on driving the GT3RS! That's awesome!

Ryan, rep to you for letting a fellow TS'er enjoy your beautiful GT3RS as much as you do!

Old 07-16-2011, 12:09 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Ryan it's been way too long since I've drivin this. You tease me with pictures and driving by me. You haven't driven a WRX and I need some GT3 rs in my life asap, I think we should switch rides.

Old 07-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I thought I spied a 997 C4S cab in the parking lot of your restaurant - figured you didn't need me anymore!

I'll call you up tomorrow if I get out early. And yes I definitely wanna try the WRX.

Old 07-16-2011, 10:15 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
I thought I spied a 997 C4S cab in the parking lot of your restaurant - figured you didn't need me anymore!

I'll call you up tomorrow if I get out early. And yes I definitely wanna try the WRX.
Good eyes, but GT3rs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C4S.

Old 07-18-2011, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Congratulations for the car!!!

Old 07-18-2011, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
My dad's turn. He said he hadn't been this excited about anything since he got his Turbo in 1976. Which doesn't say much for my birth or graduation from college. But with the RS I see his point.
that's hilarious

Congrats on the car, hell of a first Porsche!

And the canvas looks great!

Old 07-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BluScorpio
RJ; Can you show me a picture of what the "Rear Side Panel Stitching Deviating Color" refers to? Thank you.
Hey Scorpio

Kind of a weird part of the car - basically the back side panel that you can see when you roll the seat forward. I've attached an okay picture (of someone else's car) and the panels can be seen on either side of the empty spaces where the rear seats used to be. The stitching is very important to the RS's motorsport heritage and adds about 120-125 horsepower to the rear wheels, so I figured it was a good option to have.

Attached Images  
Old 07-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. I got the car almost exactly one year ago but it still feels brand new and am still discovering so many things about the car. And aside from an apparent lug nut recall and my desire to have the pedals adjusted for easier heel and toe-ing, this car has been faultless.

First priority when our schedules free up - Jon and I will do a head to head WRX-RS comparison. As long as we do it before the snow comes.

Old 07-18-2011, 07:13 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Still one of my fav 997.2 rs's to date RJ!

Quick Reply: My First Porsche