Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My First Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My First Porsche

Full Photo Set:
2011 Porsche GT3 RS - a set on Flickr

My 2011 RS just arrived at Porsche of Burlington, MA last tuesday. Pre-delivery inspection is being done, as is first detailing, clear-bra installation, and registration. The car will be ready for me to pick up on Monday.

Thanks to the individual TS members who have been giving me advice on specs, equipment, etc. Expect to hear even more questions from me now that I will be driving the car soon. While I have driven Porsches before I am happy to be officially part of the club with my own car!

Specs:
Carrara White
Black Full Leather
PCM 3.0, Ext. Navigation
PCCB
Front Axle Lift System
Sound Package Plus
Dynamic Cornering Lights
Bluetooth Phone Interface
Sport Chrono Package Plus

Exclusive:
Sport Chrono Face Guards Red
Thick Steering Wheel Alcantara
Instrument Dials in Guards Red
Alcantara Storage Lid with Logo
Rear Center Console Exterior Color
Headlight Cleaner Exterior Color
Foot Rest Aluminum
Carbon Door Sill, Model Insignia
Exclusive Options Deviated Stitching
Dashboard Stitching Deviating Color
Door Stitching Deviating Color
Side Center Console Stitch Deviating Color
Rear Side Panel Stitching Deviating Color
Seat Stitching Deviating Color
Door Pull Handles Stitching Deviating Color

Notes:
1. The guy with the mustache and Martini racing hat is my dad. He is obviously as excited as I am about the car.
2. I apologize for the blurriness in some of the quicker pictures. I wanted to shoot with a little more care but I was too excited and we were running short on time. It was also pretty low-light in the garage, so using my D300's stupid built-in flash washes out some of the pics.
3. Pics from the side will look relatively high, because the front axle lift system was activated. Again, I will take better pictures with the car lowered when I pick it up on Monday/Tuesday, when I have more time.
4. Clear side indicator lenses have been ordered from Germany and will be installed by the dealership in 4-6 weeks.
5. Decals will be replaced shortly with more pics to follow.
6. Personalized Plate is being ordered with more pics to follow.
7. Shift action feels incredibly short and tight, a lot more than I expected.
8. I am a short guy (5'1") so I was imminently worried about these seats being too low for me to drive comfortably. I was very relieved that they are not low at all, and feel really great. It was so snug that I really wonder how bigger (normally sized) adults fit comfortably in them?
9. Really happy with the door pulls.
10. Thicker alcantara wheel is definitely noticeable compared to the standard wheel. The black spokes are a nice touch too.

Enjoy the pics!
Ryan

Old 06-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 06-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What a car...love the red gauges and the black wheel looks bad@ss. Congrats!

Old 06-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!! Great spec, enjoy it!!

Old 06-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
One hell of a first Porsche. Congrats and enjoy.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
That is sex. Exactly the colors I'd get. Great taste! Enjoy it!

Old 06-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing spec. Which you had gotten the gearknob boot and handbrake in red stitching. Seems like a very common mistake.

Congrats!

Old 06-25-2010, 08:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
My man! Great job! Congrats, what a beauty.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible pictures! Congrats on the new car and enjoy it. Do you have any more pics of that orange LP560-4 Spyder?

Old 06-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
wow spectacular!

Quick Reply: My First Porsche