Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Even the French!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Even the French!!

This 'Ole Boy" gets his head slammed into the headrest and the smile disappears. He looks either serious or scared Sh$tless!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFZioxI0S6Y

Either way, He has some Konies to put the metal to the pedal and Hang-on!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Stop it!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Thomas, You've already owned the GT3 now is the time for the GT2. Think of how you will look driving up to the Country Club in a GT2...

Old 01-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Well, the order was already submitted this month...should be here in May/June but I'm still undecided...I went with white...but I may pass on it if I think the F430 is more in line with what I am looking for...

Old 01-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed MVP
OMG. T, Now I am the envy of you Big Time, My dealer is not even taking orders. I swear before God, If you take delivery I'm coming south just to get a ride and flying back home the same day...

Old 01-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
OMG. T, Now I am the envy of you Big Time, My dealer is not even taking orders. I swear before God, If you take delivery I'm coming south just to get a ride and flying back home the same day...
LOL!!!

I was literally laughing out loud!!! My wife looks at me and says "what's so funny?"...LOL!!!

Yes, I have the first one at my dealership. White on black. Yellow belts...just like the GT3 RS I had...but I may change course and look for an F-Car instead...but the more I see this 2, the more I love it...it's the business!!!