Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

translation from French

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Therryzsx is an unknown quantity at this point
translation from French

can someone translate conversation from this video? THANKS
Tour du périphérique - Le Vengeur Casqué - 12 min - YouTube

Old 04-05-2012, 02:32 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
- Hello!
- Hey dude. You look very pretty today.
- Thanks.
- So like, how do you wanna do this?
- What do you mean, bro?
- Well, like do you wanna pull down your pants or like, do you wanna go some place more private?
- There's this great glory hole right behind Le Vengeur Casqué.
- What's that mean?
- Le Vengeur Casqué means pickle smoocher in French.
- Oh, okay.
- Let's go there on your motorcycle, dude!
- Sure thing, broseff.
- Dang holmes, dis thing be fast.
- Sure is! Hold on tight now!

(I couldn't really hear the rest)

Old 04-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-05-2012, 03:16 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Dang holmes, dis thing be fast.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
LOL!,

Old 04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
hello
hello
We received your video and managed to get in touch with you, what can we say about your video? Is it dangerous, what was your motivation
The main and only reason was that I lost all my 12 points on my driving licence, well 11 because I lost A by my own fault, the 11 other were mistakenly withdrawn by the gendarmerie. I loose my job, I need my licence to work, and 5000 euros, that's what the lawyer cost me to recover them and 3 or 4 month in procedure. Nobody apologized because the state never admits its mistakes. The purpose of the video is to show that nothing can stop you from driving like that, so radar and repression aren't focused on the main concern. Those are the ones who make small excess that are worried, not the recklessness drivers.
I think you know drivers like ghost rider, or the black prince, on the video your average speed is about 160kph, if you wanted to beat his record you would have driven faster?
Of course I heard of ghost and black prince, the video is highky inspired from them. The black prince's one is in my mind the most impressive, so yes I did slower but it was not my goal to beat him (I slowed down befor the radar) the the traffic in the second part was more important than in Black prince's video. There's the straight line where we are at the highest speed of the video, around 180 kph [I'm not sure if it's 180 or 280, I can't hear]. There I made a little reference to ghost rider, I'm not sure it was him because his identity is still not revealed, I guess it's a regular guy who's been following me since porte XXX

The rest tomorrow