Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Porsche GT3 correction

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
shine is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful work. And I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:19 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by peloton
Bob, that is one hot GT3 - beautiful work as usual.

Ron,

Now you have the "show" and "go"

Old 01-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
looks great! nice job

Old 01-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to all
Bob,

This is Mike with the red Supra. I picked up a new toy (Wilson's 997TT) and I would like to bring it by for you to perform your magic.

EDIT: I just realized you are in my old building on Enterprise! I had that building right before Sharky got his building across the street. Now I am down the street on Fremont Blvd.

Last edited by TestJet; 01-10-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:45 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa, look at that 50/50 pic - it got delivered with those scratches?!

Old 01-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ISIS
Bob,

This is Mike with the red Supra. I picked up a new toy (Wilson's 997TT) and I would like to bring it by for you to perform your magic.

EDIT: I just realized you are in my old building on Enterprise! I had that building right before Sharky got his building across the street. Now I am down the street on Fremont Blvd.
Heard you picked it up, what only you can own cars with at least 750 horsepower + (lol)..... as you know you have picked up one helluva a car from a great guy to boot as well.

Call me any time Mike.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:21 AM
Mike here is a teaser preview example of how your new car can look...

Old 01-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing work, looks like a brand new car.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to all
Nice, after we get through this bought of rain it will come in for a full body massage...

Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
Heard you picked it up, what only you can own cars with at least 750 horsepower + (lol)..... as you know you have picked up one helluva a car from a great guy to boot as well.

Call me any time Mike.