Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GT3RS's Gray / White / Blue - pick away!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Took me ages to finally decide what I was going for. Grey gold was always my first choice and until that fateful day at Silverstone it was in the order books. Arriving at Silverstone my initial thoughts were go for the red/grey, it instantly stood out as the most hardcore and within the RS ethos. During the day however my feeling changed. I saw the blue car winking at me with its metallic paint fleckles. It was the biggest surprise for everyone on the day really. I think it has a slightly different customer though to the other colours. The white and red will look great on track, but possibly a little 'shouty' when zooming down Notting Hill high street. The blue however wears Eu De Supercar and although may not be as hard, shells a very good looking suit.

I had to spec mine up yesterday. the order has been sent to Germany and there is no going back. I will get my Blue/Gold car by the end of Feb and I know will be mighty chuffed.

Went for the following spec:

Blue/Gold
PCCB
Sat Nav
Sound Package plus
Lifting system
Reclining sports seats in cloth
leather dash mixed with alcantara lower part.
Sports Chrono Plus
Porsche Tracking System
Windscreen grey top tint
Audio Interface
Telephone Module
Cup Holders
Garage Door Opener
Passenger 6 point
Dynamic cornering lights
floor mats

Exclusive

Full carbon package - centre section, door sills, belt b-pillars
Lid storage bin in alcantara with 'Pork' heat embossed
Sun Visers in alcantara
Chrono in white
speedo in white

Old 01-06-2010, 05:01 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by woppum
Took me ages to finally decide what I was going for. Grey gold was always my first choice and until that fateful day at Silverstone it was in the order books. Arriving at Silverstone my initial thoughts were go for the red/grey, it instantly stood out as the most hardcore and within the RS ethos. During the day however my feeling changed. I saw the blue car winking at me with its metallic paint fleckles. It was the biggest surprise for everyone on the day really. I think it has a slightly different customer though to the other colours. The white and red will look great on track, but possibly a little 'shouty' when zooming down Notting Hill high street. The blue however wears Eu De Supercar and although may not be as hard, shells a very good looking suit.

I had to spec mine up yesterday. the order has been sent to Germany and there is no going back. I will get my Blue/Gold car by the end of Feb and I know will be mighty chuffed.

Blue/Gold
PCCB
Sat Nav
Sound Package plus
Lifting system
Sports Chrono Plus
Porsche Tracking System
Windscreen grey top tint
Audio Interface
Telephone Module
Cup Holders
Garage Door Opener
Passenger 6 point
Dynamic cornering lights
floor mats

Exclusive

Sun Visers in alcantara
Chrono in white
speedo in white
Very nice spec, looking forward to it. I presume the clubsport package is standard...?

Old 01-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not half! Only possible regret is not going for the leather/alcantara seats instead of fabric. Never knew how nice they were until I joined this forum and saw the pics. Still fabric will be best for track.

My silverstone experience will be the end of the month in their red/grey RS. Will let you know what I think post my drive.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Very tough call they all look great. But for me i love the Blue/Gold ( Good choice Targa Tim ) and i also love the White/Red and Grey/Red

Old 01-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
blue please.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Blue please.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:04 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^you solely need a Mex Blue std GT3 buddy, you and I know it !!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-06-2010, 09:05 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum

Blue/Gold
PCCB
Sat Nav
Sound Package plus
Lifting system
Sports Chrono Plus
Porsche Tracking System
Windscreen grey top tint
Audio Interface
Telephone Module
Cup Holders
Garage Door Opener
Passenger 6 point
Dynamic cornering lights
floor mats

Exclusive

Sun Visers in alcantara
Chrono in white
speedo in white
Can I call TS exclusive dibs on your delivery shots!!

Old 01-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I'm dying to see Green with Black without the big GT3RS logos (but yes to the flag on the side).
Powder coat the spoiler supports black but the fin ends Green, and the PCCB calipers green. Black wheels of course. Green stitching.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
hot trio!!! as much as i like blue, i want the grey/red combo

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3RS's Gray / White / Blue - pick away!