Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GT3RS's Gray / White / Blue - pick away!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
timothyli is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought the blue is not an extreme sports car color or not special enough like the orange, green, white or probable the grey black, but it seems a lot people really like the blue.

Old 12-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
OMG... the Blue/silver combo is so sweet..........

Old 12-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
wow and wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Gray and red is my pick!!!!!

Old 12-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
If I could do PTS, it would be GT Silver and Gold with Gold wheels. . .

Old 12-03-2009, 08:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
U may be able to

Old 12-04-2009, 04:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
PTS and PTS decals already approved in Europe.

US orders are starting to get locked in - so I'm not sure what's going to happen. For those looking for the Li-ion battery [available from 01/2010) and carbon packages [available from 03/2010] - have your dealer keep pushing PCNA/Joe West.

I originally had an April production car, but convinced the dealer to swap it in favor of a May production vehicle. Luckily I did, since I was told yesterday that the April production car got locked in and PCNA wouldn't allow them to order the above options. May production car still has a status of open. Joe West is trying to help - but as with Porsche, the communication is not very clear. You would figure with the above release dates, anyone with a Jan. build should be able to start ordering the battery and anyone with a March build should be able to order the carbon... <sigh>

Last edited by A430v; 12-04-2009 at 04:48 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
OFFRAILS is an unknown quantity at this point
Seems a little early to have to lock the order in for an April car?
Do you have contact info on Joe West?
Rich

Old 12-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
Originally Posted by OFFRAILS
Seems a little early to have to lock the order in for an April car?
Do you have contact info on Joe West?
Rich
I know right? Seems early, but that's what I was told and seems to be in line with some members reporting that their build dates have moved up (can't remember whether on here or on Rennlist). I would go through your dealer to contact Joe West. Best!

Old 12-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
when I ordered my GT3 and kept adding some options. The local dealer told me that i can modify the options till the last week before going on production. But he told me also that he doesn't tell that to people cuz they'll crack his head with changes (i know this guy for a long time). Their rules are: you have 2 months before the actual production to change else forget it. i think your dealer should have this flexibility.

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3RS's Gray / White / Blue - pick away!