Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GT3RS's Gray / White / Blue - pick away!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
Originally Posted by hattawi
when I ordered my GT3 and kept adding some options. The local dealer told me that i can modify the options till the last week before going on production. But he told me also that he doesn't tell that to people cuz they'll crack his head with changes (i know this guy for a long time). Their rules are: you have 2 months before the actual production to change else forget it. i think your dealer should have this flexibility.
From previous experience, you are correct, that's what I thought too. However, I have no reason to doubt my dealer - I've been with them since 1996 and over that course, have purchased many Porsches from them. With the exception of our PTS Carrera GT, all our ordered cars have had the flexibility of changing the options up to 2 months before actual production (I've changed up to a month before production). I'm not sure what PCNA is doing with the 2010 GT3 RS. <sigh> I see you are in the UAE - lucky for you guys, you probably get everything the Europeans get, not us here in the USA...

Old 12-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Wild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, they look toyish, ..like beetles in running shoes really, love the aquablue/gold

Old 12-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Well, can't you at least reach an insider in PCNA?

Old 12-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
timothyli is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by GTx
I totally love the gold contrast. But I'm always switching between blue and grey. I've seen the grey RS in person and a blue GT3. Both are extremely cool colors. I think i can never decide....
Have you decided on the color yet? Is it going to be the blue or grey?

Old 12-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
Originally Posted by hattawi
Well, can't you at least reach an insider in PCNA?
That's what the insider has been saying - order locked.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer the original 997 GT3 RS to the 997.2

Old 12-08-2009, 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
I know which color I'm going to pick, and that's Black!

Attached Images  
Old 12-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gtee3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope to take the classic White/Red emblems (no flags/lips), black wheels, and carbon mirrors and winglets...done!

Old 12-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by A430v
That's what the insider has been saying - order locked.
I can only wish you the best luck...

Old 12-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Max Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to all
thanks for posting those photos yearone!

where were they taken? at a dealer in the UK?

thanks

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3RS's Gray / White / Blue - pick away!