Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fayence Yellow CGT getting 4 yr major service - Must See !

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
fernandesss is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pic!

Old 12-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
snowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of light
That's impressive! Nice to have a Jacob around.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting enough, Jacob has left the "dealership" to start his own shop. And I'm happy to say hes very close by

Old 12-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
snowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of lightsnowboarder54 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Interesting enough, Jacob has left the "dealership" to start his own shop. And I'm happy to say hes very close by
Perfect!! I always like having the same tech working on my cars. Sounds like you got a keeper with Jacob. I've got James at SW!

Old 12-27-2009, 01:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
If you shared I missed it; how many miles on her?

Thank you for the thread

Shadowman

Old 12-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shadowman
If you shared I missed it; how many miles on her?

Thank you for the thread

Shadowman
Approximately 7400 currently.

Old 12-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Approximately 7400 currently.

Thank you

I asked because I read where they elected not to check the valve adjustment

All the best

Shadowman

Old 12-29-2009, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Davey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond reputeDavey S2 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice but am I the only one who thinks you should have left the balsa wood gear knob on?

For me thats one of the coolest things on the car and a subtle nod to the most legendary Porsche of all, the 917.

People who see the carbon gear knob will just see another bit of carbon fibre whereas those in the know will know what the balsa gear knob represents and if they dont you can educate them on a little bit of Porsche history.

Just my thoughts but either way an absolutely stunning car.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Davey S2
Very nice but am I the only one who thinks you should have left the balsa wood gear knob on?

For me thats one of the coolest things on the car and a subtle nod to the most legendary Porsche of all, the 917.

People who see the carbon gear knob will just see another bit of carbon fibre whereas those in the know will know what the balsa gear knob represents and if they dont you can educate them on a little bit of Porsche history.

Just my thoughts but either way an absolutely stunning car.
Much thought went into whether to switch the gearshift knob or not......but in the end I didn't think the balsa wood fit with all that carbon of the CGT irrespective of the history and linkage to the 917. Cool for sure, but not pleasing esthetically in my eyes. But hell what do I know.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:11 AM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
Carrera GT service = greatest puzzle ever.

Quick Reply: Fayence Yellow CGT getting 4 yr major service - Must See !