Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 09:36 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
^ win.
she can drive a manual, that's awesome alone.
she's been driving all of my cars since we started dating. she's got no restrictions though she's scared of the cgt. i don't blame her it can bite you quick.

Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Went to the Kirkland Concourse with Mark and she met us there for a while. Not only is Caryl super nice and beautiful she is as big a car nut as the rest of us. We were looking at 85-86 (IIRC) Porsche's and she pointed out how much more she has always liked the 86 over the 85 because of the painted headlight rings vs the chrome ones on the 85! That is just one of many examples that day.

Mark should share a bit of there first date with us...he knew straight away that she was a keeper =)
thank you for the nice things about the old lady
The Ice Cream run first date was pretty cool. The 1st anniversary Ice Cream run will probably go down as the best drive ever in the NW I'm sure all 42 cars would agree

Attached Images    

Last edited by h20skier; 01-11-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
thank you for the nice things about the old lady
The Ice Cream run first date was pretty cool. The 1st anniversary Ice Cream run will probably go down as the best drive ever in the NW I'm sure all 42 cars would agree
So how long into your first date before you were at 150mph+?

Last edited by BuzzedHornet; 01-11-2010 at 12:58 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:56 AM
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute

And someone had the nerve to park a BMW amongst the P-cars =)

Old 01-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody knows anythign about the "Stuttgart GT3RS" i posted? Not even a comment? Tough crowd

Old 01-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^well i rep'd you

Old 01-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Nobody knows anythign about the "Stuttgart GT3RS" i posted? Not even a comment? Tough crowd
My apologies mate. I just backtracked on your post... the stars must have been out of whack and I missed it... or maybe I was plain lazy... or I'll blame it on the snow we've had (everyone is blaming the snow nowadays)!

Thanks for the pics of the RS. I've got to say the gold and the stripe thing on black just doesn't work for me. Maybe to busy... may also be that the photo doesn't do it justice. Someone paid a lot of extra wonga for that...

Old 01-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
My apologies mate. I just backtracked on your post... the stars must have been out of whack and I missed it... or maybe I was plain lazy... or I'll blame it on the snow we've had (everyone is blaming the snow nowadays)!

Thanks for the pics of the RS. I've got to say the gold and the stripe thing on black just doesn't work for me. Maybe to busy... may also be that the photo doesn't do it justice. Someone paid a lot of extra wonga for that...
No problem man. The snow will make you do crazy things .....but i have to tell you - that car in person was SICK! I was strolling around Stuttgart Porsche after walking through the Porsche Museum right across the street and see this thing sitting there in the customer car lot - WOW!

Old 01-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
No problem man. The snow will make you do crazy things .....but i have to tell you - that car in person was SICK! I was strolling around Stuttgart Porsche after walking through the Porsche Museum right across the street and see this thing sitting there in the customer car lot - WOW!
I agree, I am not feeling it in the pics.

Old 01-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
s4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet

And someone had the nerve to park a BMW amongst the P-cars =)
I know I'm going to be the only one but I'm still diggin the 996 headlamps. I know the round lamps are iconic but compared to the R8's Ferrari Italia, GT-R, etc. the 911 just looks like an oldie. Definately a goodie but still an oldie.

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!