Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
DavidNR is an unknown quantity at this point
I know what you mean s4. I had the 996 GT3 and really liked the headlights even though I thought they were a little cross eyed. The 997 is intended to be more retro. It took a little time to grow on me but now I wouldn't have it any oither way.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
i think the 996 mk2 headlights are still hot!
and welcome davidnr!!

Old 01-14-2010, 05:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
LazerTron is an unknown quantity at this point
mint pics a s always, guys

Old 01-14-2010, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
very japanese

Old 01-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all
thats nice ...very nice..I like the RSR rear wing, it goes good with wheels!!!!

Old 01-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Is that an aftermarket deck lid and wing?

Old 01-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cowtown10
Is that an aftermarket deck lid and wing?
its a gt3 rsr lid so yes it's aftermarket non stock for that car. Way too big imho. Makes the new RS wing look small

Old 01-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^Definitely too big of a wing for a road car, but that's just a japanese style I guess

Old 01-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was that Aqua Blue & Black 997.2 RS for about .0324 seconds.

Old 01-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
Love the blue with the canards and the huge wing.

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!