Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
2pics from last weekend, Spa-francorchamps:

More to come at Flickr

Old 04-21-2010, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-21-2010, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Some photos from Sebring this past wknd

Attached Images       
Old 04-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Loving the white painted lip on the .2 next to the red.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
Loving the white painted lip on the .2 next to the red.
man I was thinking the opposite. I'd rip that thing off and have to respray that damn thing every month. My beat up old black one is PuuuuurrFect

Old 04-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Here are a bunch that I've taken this year.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
man I was thinking the opposite.
Well that's because you're a loser.

HA! Well I just meant it looks nice in it's currently-mint shape. Of course after the amount of miles you put on it in a week, it's going to look like crap. But right NOW that painted lip is looking pretty cool.
On a 997.1 I think the lip can go either way and look great - painted or unpainted. I still think the .1 bumpers look better.

Oh, and next time your RS isn't up in the air, you know who to call!

Old 04-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
Well that's because you're a loser.

HA! Well I just meant it looks nice in it's currently-mint shape. Of course after the amount of miles you put on it in a week, it's going to look like crap. But right NOW that painted lip is looking pretty cool.
On a 997.1 I think the lip can go either way and look great - painted or unpainted. I still think the .1 bumpers look better.

Oh, and next time your RS isn't up in the air, you know who to call!
it's down and going for a spin to the office tomorrow Rain or Shine

Old 04-22-2010, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Good man!! Praying for sun for you.

Old 04-22-2010, 04:17 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Here are a bunch that I've taken this year.

What color is this, looks awesome...
It looks a bit like grigio telesto from Lamborghini

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!