Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jenk12m
francois, when did you add the canards
Got those from 911SLOW along with the shifter, but didn't install them until September. Not sure if they add anything, but they are the must-have of 2012

Old 11-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
[QUOTE=jumping_horse;1398594]Hi Leadfoot,

Is this your car..? Great shot...- may I ask why you sold the aventador..? I mean - what next?

That is a shot of my car. Love the GT3RS! Has the perfect connection to the driver! Something the Aventador is unfortunately lacking. Very fast, but disconnected. My Superleggeras were more fun to drive overall. On the search for another Lambo--will have one in the next couple of months...

Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Paul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enoughPaul2x will become famous soon enough
Nice! Love Proper 996 Action ^^^

Old 11-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-06-2012, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LUPINN
Which blue is this 4.0?

Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 - YouTube
Looks like Mexico Blue, but I don't think they made any that color. Where is car located?

Old 11-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^ that color could be Riviera Blue also?

Old 11-06-2012, 08:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Hi Leadfoot,

Thanks for the answer..I also like the Gallardo...but dont know much about the Aventador..but suspected what you said.

Thats why I have two times 997 GT.....to sure that I wont miss anything..

all the best,

Old 11-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Leadfoot09
^^^ that color could be Riviera Blue also?
That was my second choice, but I'm not sure they made any that color either. All the production info isn't out? Does anyone know where to find all that stuff?

Old 11-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ducbucky is an unknown quantity at this point
here's mine!

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!