Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Hi suhaas,

good catch..yes youre correct - GT3 was impossible to get with rear seats..Porsche did not allow this and you would loss the validity of the manufacturer warranty..

However, if its a C4 or C2..no problem..

Old 11-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute
Good call Suhaas, I'm a moron, so usually make mistakes lol.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Damn good recovery though Phunk.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Haha thanks! I think that's more down to luck than good judgement.

Old 11-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
LUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud of
Which blue is this 4.0?

Old 11-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Name:  IMG_2196.jpg
Views: 1358
Size:  179.1 KB

Old 11-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Hi Leadfoot,

Is this your car..? Great shot...- may I ask why you sold the aventador..? I mean - what now?

@phunkshon: thanks for the superb blue RS picture..I will keep myself quite now...I know this is a piiture thread.
PS: I want to upload some of my beauties here...how can I do it?

Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished roadFFaust is on a distinguished road
My annual contribution

Attached Images   
Old 11-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
francois, when did you add the canards

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!