Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
white is plain :'( wyatt

getting me back for the ruthless comment across your bow this am I am sure
OH just saw this post. Maybe this is the one ya meant in the PM.
Plain doesn't mean worse. And I said it's the color I'd probably buy for myself!

C'mon, you see these 2 cars next to each other.. Which do most people look at first? Pretend they are both RS...

*Maybe White is too plain. I think you need to call me before I move to CA when it's not up in the air to inspect it myself.

Old 05-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^the exact reason I like White. It blends in under the radar

I'd go green black as you stated if you want crazy attention

Has anyone ever seen a Black car with Green stickers and wheels? Now that's something that would jump imho

Old 05-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
That is actually my favorite "custom" combo:

Imagine black CCB and green stitching/belts... WOW

And a PS:

Old 05-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
^that is the best without question combo on the new gt3rs. that smokes. i'd look past that way too big ricer looking wing and own that car. makes me a little sad i turned down that order months ago.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
it'd be easy, cheap, safe, and not affect resale to powder coat the spoiler supports in black!! thatd help a little more. i'd also do the calipers in black and stick with the standard tails (not the clears posted).

Old 05-13-2010, 12:59 AM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by wyatth
it'd be easy, cheap, safe, and not affect resale to powder coat the spoiler supports in black!! thatd help a little more. i'd also do the calipers in black and stick with the standard tails (not the clears posted).
I wouldn't change a thing. It really is good looking. If I changed anything on these new RS's I'd change the industrial looking wing supports. ( this the sole reason I didn't order one )

Old 05-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
That's exactly what I said I'd change. Loser.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by wyatth
That's exactly what I said I'd change. Loser.
LMAO.....Sorry man. I read Wing and assumed you wanted to change the Wing TIPS

I'll crawl back into my hole now

Old 05-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ah no need, you'll miss this lovely weather!! (Unless today your hole is the Scud/RS/GT/etc then go ahead)...

Old 05-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Rolex Fanboy
rs today

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!