Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Spied: 2012 Mercedes-Benz SL, first roof open shots!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Super Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
Still a pass... something about the proportions just don't look right to me for some reason.
This.

Something about the SLS just turns me off. I think the hood is too long or something. It's either that, or the rear end is too short. One of the two.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:44 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
The front end looks like there is quite a bit of inspiration derived from the SLS.