Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Increasing the house for a garage...conundrum!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
evilbarrister is an unknown quantity at this point
Increasing the house for a garage...conundrum!

Hello dear Teamspeeders!

My car project is going quite well at the moment and I am looking for a green or orange gt3 rs mk1...or a manual supperlegera if i find one...

Whatever, I will keep you updated on the matter. I am coming to see you to get ideas.

My house on the shore in france was wrongly built...and the garage is only 12m2...which is way too small. So i am planning to extend the house and build a garage. I am lucky that it is in the center of the city with 1300m2 land. However it has a weird shape...which is annoying me. On each side of the facade there are 3m...but this increase rapidly: at the back of the house (13m later) the width of the land is 6m on one side of the house, and 9 on the other side.
So the field looks like a pear!!!! And the house is a paving stone! There are some tree problems and light too.
does anyone got an idea? I could provide some plans through pm.

I love the garage style of this thread:
https://teamspeed.com/forums/garage-...4-posts-5.html

thanks

Old 08-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Bummer dude.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
What do you mean? I am not familiar with every slang english words...sorry

Old 08-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
That would be awesome to build a garage like that. Send a PM to HIRISC if you'd like to hear his thoughts on his garage build. I've been to his garage many times and it's a work of art.

Good luck and keep us updated!

I'd love to see some pics of your house if possible.

Old 08-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Some pictures of the property and what you were thinking with regards to either moving the existing architecture or adding into it would really help.

Old 08-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Pearl shaped garage could be sick. Pics of what your talking about would help clear things up a bit.

Old 08-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't understand you French Dana

Last edited by gmaccormack; 08-21-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:13 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
can someone ps dana as an evil frenchman

Old 08-21-2011, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
here is the top plan
in red is the limits of the property; in blue the house; and the green arrows show that the width between the house and property walls are 4m.

none of the existing stucture can be modified...

Who is Dana?? What this man has to do with me? maybe i should know

thanks

Attached Images  
Old 08-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
can someone ps dana as an evil frenchman

Quick Reply: Increasing the house for a garage...conundrum!