Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
if your Porsche collection is going to be anything like you're Audi one, you might need to buy your neighbor's house lol
Not a bad idea.....but I prefer to build up a real garage house like this:

Attached Images  
Old 08-25-2010, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished road
very very nice . also you have a beautiful house and cars . all the best from me

Old 08-27-2010, 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
What kind of flooring do you have in your garage?

BTW Every single detail of your house/cars/everything is unbelievable

Old 08-28-2010, 06:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by smy266
What kind of flooring do you have in your garage?

BTW Every single detail of your house/cars/everything is unbelievable
They are ceramic tiles which can be used outdoor.

Old 08-29-2010, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
rccq is an unknown quantity at this point
I was in Thailand Bangkok. Seen one of these in M/T in Grey, in a shopping centre porcshe dealership on the 5th floor next door to lamborghini, Masarati, Lotus wow. 88,000 baht was the price i think great peace on design and engineering in the flesh. The next day a bomb went off sadly killing 8 people. So i left and come to Macau.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-30-2010, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura about
second non-Audi is 599xx scale model, great thread.....btw, the tableengine is from which audi?

Old 08-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by EASTPARK
second non-Audi is 599xx scale model, great thread.....btw, the tableengine is from which audi?
It's from a S4 2.7t!

Old 08-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The new Sportec wall deco...

Just received it from the local Sportec dealer, nice gift!!!

Attached Images    
Old 08-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I guess I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said, so I guess I will just go ahead and say it anyways.

I absolutely love your Home, your cars, your garage, and the model garage as well. While a modern style home would not be my choice, it is definitely an amazing home you have and it is very well done. It is probably one of the best looking modern homes I have seen. Except this is not just another modern home that someone built, this one has your soul in it. Anyone can have a "cool" home built, but it is truly special when you add your personality to a home. I love the way that you have integrated your passion for cars with your obvious passion for architecture as well. The fact that you choose to live amongst your cars by incorporating them into your home is amazing, and it should serve as an example to all of us car nuts out there and on this forum.

Congratulations on having such great taste, great house, and phenomenal cars. Thank you for taking the time to share your passions with us, and I know I can speak for everyone here when I say that WE would like to see you post more often.

KthxBai.

Quick Reply: Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!