Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
nice space!

Old 08-31-2010, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Originally Posted by chuangs4
It's from a S4 2.7t!
So that's a spare?

Old 08-31-2010, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by CinqueValvole
So that's a spare?
No it dosen't work. Just for show.....

Old 08-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Hernando
I guess I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said, so I guess I will just go ahead and say it anyways.

I absolutely love your Home, your cars, your garage, and the model garage as well. While a modern style home would not be my choice, it is definitely an amazing home you have and it is very well done. It is probably one of the best looking modern homes I have seen. Except this is not just another modern home that someone built, this one has your soul in it. Anyone can have a "cool" home built, but it is truly special when you add your personality to a home. I love the way that you have integrated your passion for cars with your obvious passion for architecture as well. The fact that you choose to live amongst your cars by incorporating them into your home is amazing, and it should serve as an example to all of us car nuts out there and on this forum.

Congratulations on having such great taste, great house, and phenomenal cars. Thank you for taking the time to share your passions with us, and I know I can speak for everyone here when I say that WE would like to see you post more often.

KthxBai.
Thanks dude. I just want to live my life....

Old 08-31-2010, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks dude. I just want to live my life....
Well you're definitely doing that. I hope you continue to enjoy yourself.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
peace543 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi chuangs4,
it's so stunning to see your fantastic and amazing garage and collection. I just put all of your pic into two blog articles. Please let me know if it's not appropriate for me to do that, and I'll remove them ASAP. You are the man!

part I: Garage Life: ????Audi??! Best Audi Garage (maybe in the world) in Taipei! @ ?????????? :: ??? PIXNET ::

part II: Garage Life(II): Best Audi Garage (II) in the world!? ????????? @ ?????????? :: ??? PIXNET ::

Old 09-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by peace543
Hi chuangs4,
it's so stunning to see your fantastic and amazing garage and collection. I just put all of your pic into two blog articles. Please let me know if it's not appropriate for me to do that, and I'll remove them ASAP. You are the man!

part I: Garage Life: ????Audi??! Best Audi Garage (maybe in the world) in Taipei! @ ?????????? :: ??? PIXNET ::

part II: Garage Life(II): Best Audi Garage (II) in the world!? ????????? @ ?????????? :: ??? PIXNET ::
Hi peace,

That's not an issue for you to post my photos in your blog. However please delete some pics of outside the house because there are some people guessing where I'm living, thanks!

Old 09-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ddiazc is on a distinguished roadddiazc is on a distinguished road
RS2 badge

Hi you all! I found this blog cause of this post!

It amazing to see your collection and I love you are an Audi enthusiast . I fell in love with Audi about 10 years ago. Not only a great car but it also saved my life in a car crash I had.

I want to know if you can hand me a photo of the Audi RS2 badge. I would love to work a design with it!

Thanks dude!

Old 09-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
peace543 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi peace,

That's not an issue for you to post my photos in your blog. However please delete some pics of outside the house because there are some people guessing where I'm living, thanks!
Sure, no problem! ^^

Old 09-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ddiazc
Hi you all! I found this blog cause of this post!

It amazing to see your collection and I love you are an Audi enthusiast . I fell in love with Audi about 10 years ago. Not only a great car but it also saved my life in a car crash I had.

I want to know if you can hand me a photo of the Audi RS2 badge. I would love to work a design with it!

Thanks dude!
Hi Buddy,

I had debaged my RS2 for a long time. I must find if it is still left somewhere in my house.....

Quick Reply: Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!