Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
You win the veyron from the last race championship in Professional.

You can't sell the veyron and you dont win cars twice from redoing championships

Old 11-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuessWho
when do you get the Veyron?
Win the first Gran Turismo Championship.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuessWho
when do you get the Veyron?
Gran Turismo all stars race.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I just had a RUF RGT in the lot but there's no race for it so I couldn't justify the 133k even in fantasy dollars haha. Kind of pisses me off, we really need to find a big money loophole!!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 4DRSpeed
I happened to see the M3 GTR in the used lot. I had to snatch it up right then there. Dropped $250K or somewhere in there for it.

Just took my McLaren F1 Stealth out for the first time in the Gran Turismo World Championship series. All I can say is WOW.

Man I love this game.
holy crap, are you like playing this game 23 out of the possible 24hrs in the day? lol
i have a civic type r + the crappy cars from the licenses...
btw, i got all gold in first two, a and b i think...really trying to get gold in all licenses
this game is fantastic!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
I'm back! I'm alive! I was in the hospital for 40days. Looking forward to playing

Old 11-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cleanme
I'm back! I'm alive! I was in the hospital for 40days. Looking forward to playing

Hope you're better, 40 days sounds serious! But now is the right time to join in on the GT5 frenzy!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes I don't get how this game gives you such a shitty car for completing something. I completed International B license and got a Miata.. which I can sell for 5400 credits.

Prior to that I competed one race in a Scuderia, got 1st and got 74000 credits. I must be missing something.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tsar
Sometimes I don't get how this game gives you such a shitty car for completing something. I completed International B license and got a Miata.. which I can sell for 5400 credits.

Prior to that I competed one race in a Scuderia, got 1st and got 74000 credits. I must be missing something.
Did you buy the Scuderia F430? The 458 is 20K cheaper and has like 80 more horses.

I just used my gallardo I fully modified in the world championship and won the veyron on like maybe the 3rd try.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
What race in the scud got you 74000????

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread