Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
Got a McLaren MP4-12C and a level 24 ticket which gave me a FGT... Thanks PD for giving me two cars I already had.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
^You should jus gift it if u know the trick. got a lobby open if anyone wants in, called MSU FUN

Old 02-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, you should back up the ticket, and then cash it each day (sending to another a/c and then back again) until you get all different coloured FGT cars and both Ferrari F1 cars...

Old 02-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
I did that, but if I didn't I would've cried real hard now.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Discovered something interesting today about gifting.

I knew you could gift 1 car and 5 paints per day.

What I didn't know was that you can buy additional tuning items (eg. Tyres/suspension/Turbos/etc) that you don't fit - and then you can gift 5 of these per day.

Very handy!

Old 02-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Hahahaha time to duplicate tires and turbo's!

Old 02-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Well I was thinking how much it costs to modify a basic car into a race car, and if you dupe racing tyres, turbos, suspension, transmission etc (ie. the expensive stuff) then at least it wont cost you anything when PD pull the plug on the temporary increased event prize money

Old 02-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex_997TurboRSC
Well I was thinking how much it costs to modify a basic car into a race car, and if you dupe racing tyres, turbos, suspension, transmission etc (ie. the expensive stuff) then at least it wont cost you anything when PD pull the plug on the temporary increased event prize money
Is there a date set as for when the price money will go down?

Old 02-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Next update I believe which should be any time now

Old 02-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone on that wants to trade me a Formula Gran Turismo or whatever the hell it is. I'll give you the Mclaren F1 GTR race car???

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread