Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
I need them in my garage, if you can send it to me, you'll get it back =)

Old 07-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
I never asked, but does anyone drift?

Old 07-07-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
^ I don't. I will try when/if I get a wheel.

Old 07-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I dont have a wheel I drift with my dualshock =p
uploading some vids i just started so take it easy on me lol

Old 07-07-2011, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Here. sorry the quality is crappy I swore i had my phone set to record in 720p but i guess it only took it in 360p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3syV9XwkQas

Old 07-07-2011, 05:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
I never asked, but does anyone drift?
I do. I drift with DS3 and have M3 and S15 RM for drifting(suspension + tires)

Old 07-07-2011, 05:37 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
You're welcome, didnt see it on your log so figured you didnt have one yet. I think I need the S2000 R1,I also need the Amuse/Opera Performance 350Z (its a standard not a premium. And I also need the R8 LM Race Car but I dont think you can gift it. If I remember a car I will post up for ya or msg you
Send me a note on GT5 with "Amuse S2000 R1 and Amuse/Opera 350Z" - I'll buy seconds of each and send them.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I drift... I finally discovered the sensitivity settings on the DS3 in GT5 and cranked them up to 7... my life hasn't been the same since! Soooo much more control!

Old 07-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
You guys who drift add me id love to tandem/practice with someone whenever! I also use the DS3 but i dont really change my sensitivity, jus the setup from car-to-car.

PSN: HarryBawlzonya

Old 07-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
^^ lol. Nice username.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread