Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Pelder
Sent I still need a few Skylines and my collection is complete!
Thanks again! Which skylines do u need?
Alex (dalex75) sending u the car tonight.

Last edited by QYKSLVR; 01-28-2011 at 04:11 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Can you send me the Bentley? I also have the R89C and Judd Hybride if you are interested.
Thanks for the Judd!
Currently running a 24h race now, so if there is anything you want, I can't gift until tomorrow.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
Thanks again! Which skylines do u need?
Alex (dalex75) sending u the car tonight.

LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
SKYLINE Coupe 350GT '03
SKYLINE GT-R (R32) '89
SKYLINE GT-R V?spec N1 (R34) '99
SKYLINE Sedan 350GT-8 '02
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03

Old 01-28-2011, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
So I take it nobody has a 1000 ticket they could clone for me? :-(

I'm hopefully getting a level 21 ticket tomorrow

Old 01-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, no ticket here either...

Btw, I'm trying the NASCAR b-spec championship and it's so difficult! I've managed to coach him into third but never first! How did you guys manage that race? Do I need to fine tune the car in some way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
You need to play with the downforce and the top speed settings to match the track each time. Also, for the high speed ones I reduced the brake balance down to 1:1 or 3:3 as this seems to reduce their braking ferosity when coming up to a corner.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I bought the Bentley Speed 8 and Mercedes Sauber race car, plus 3 or 4 street cars last night.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex_997TurboRSC
You need to play with the downforce and the top speed settings to match the track each time. Also, for the high speed ones I reduced the brake balance down to 1:1 or 3:3 as this seems to reduce their braking ferosity when coming up to a corner.
Yeah I tried with those things and I think you'll have to stop him from spinning too much. Downforce, LSD and brakes are the most important for that and I found some settings that worked. Should have thought about it before the race though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-28-2011, 02:16 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
The brake balance idea is a great one - those idiots brake way too hard on those momentum circuits... I'm up to 5MM again with no cars I NEED to buy. I won the Indy 500 last night in 2 hours using the X2010. The prize car is the Jaguar XJ-13. So now I've got 3 of the 20MM cars - the Alfa, the Jag, the Ferrari. Pretty cool.

Thanks for the money-making tips, too. I need to exploit my slave-labor B-spec drivers more.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
So, when will race togheter?

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread