Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 02:13 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
You signed off as I signed on.
you are playing forza !

Old 07-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Only for one race then I hoped on COD.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
Bo, do you run around a lot in the game? I found that once I slowed down a lot and just patrolled a certain area that my Kill/Death ratio got so much better. I also start off the game very defensive (I usually hide somewhere that isnt an obvious place) and try to get a few kills to see if I can get a streak going early. It doesnt work all the time, but it has really helped my k/d ratio.

The following load out really helped a lot too:

Tar 21 with a silencer, metal sights
AA-12 Shotgun as secondary with extra mags
Claymore
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

The Tar is really powerful and by having stopping power on there with the silencer you lose very little in power, but gain the ability to be undetectable when firing.

The Scavenger is great to because if you find a good defendable spot and you are scavenging claymore's you can literally set up 3-4 at a time in your good spot. I do this all the time on the little town map with the chickens (cant think of the name). I get up in the middle building and just watch across the brides etc and then claymore the whole place when I can. I have gotten more kill streaks on that map than any other.

I'm not that great of a player, I guess average, but that stuff really helped me a lot.

Also, I always play with the K/D ratio as my main concern. If I only get 8 kills, but I die once or twice I consider that a good game.
Thanks alot will try it out
problem is i get bored if i stay at one place. and i basically dont care much about my KD ratio cause if i did, i would have serious mental issues by now. my main problem is that i need automaitc gun and i aim badly... you can guess that i usually have happy trigger lol.. but let me try this now

P.s. when are you signing n chelsea boy, i think it will help me alot to shoot while aiming at the chelsea ones ?

Old 07-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahaha, if only I could make my guy wear a Chelsea Jersey, then you're aim would be even better. My internet was down because of some storms we got here earlier in the week. It's working again now, I just havent gotten on much lately. I might get on tonight, but not until a little later on, maybe 9 or 10.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Bo means business
i dont know what time is that... But chances are ill still be on haha

Old 07-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
i dont know what time is that... But chances are ill still be on haha
Well, I guess that depends on where you are, but it is US Eastern time.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:25 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
The Scavenger is great to because if you find a good defendable spot and you are scavenging claymore's you can literally set up 3-4 at a time in your good spot. I do this all the time on the little town map with the chickens (cant think of the name). I get up in the middle building and just watch across the brides etc and then claymore the whole place when I can. I have gotten more kill streaks on that map than any other.
You do know that you can only have 2 live claymores up at a time? Even though you pick up more with scavenger, once you place your third one, the first one blows up (if you listen you will hear it). Just FYI - something to keep in mind.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Hmmmm, I didnt know that. I could have sworn that I've had 3 active at once, but maybe not.

Old 07-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
New personal killstreak record!

Went 28-2-0 on Invasion with the M16A4 and Pred Missile/Harriers/Chopper Gunner

Hmmmm, I didnt know that. I could have sworn that I've had 3 active at once, but maybe not.
2 max claymores on the map

Old 07-31-2010, 05:59 PM
Bo means business
still waiting on chelsea boy... whats wrong are you scared of a girl

Quick Reply: The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread