Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Last one then I have to go to work.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Jon i am in.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Last one then I have to go to work.
damn it i just read this.. its not fair that you always do it with jox and not with me

Old 06-26-2010, 04:23 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
damn it i just read this.. its not fair that you always do it with jox and not with me

Old 06-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry my love, can we do it tomorrow? I have a hockey game in the evening but after I'm free.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:28 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry my love, can we do it tomorrow? I have a hockey game in the evening but after I'm free.
Don't be nice to her.

Bonita starts with a B and doesn't fit the J-team. Tell her that.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:29 PM
Bo means business
heart broken coz u make joxxie show off, but okay

Old 06-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Bo means business
Originally Posted by jox
Don't be nice to her.

Bonita starts with a B and doesn't fit the J-team. Tell her that.
^^^^
that is exactly why i am looking for a divorce its coz i dont fit to your team.. and you know which team i am talking about ,,,,,,

keep this going and i will deny you access to my room

Old 06-26-2010, 04:34 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
^^^^
that is exactly why i am looking for a divorce its coz i dont fit to your team.. and you know which team i am talking about ,,,,,,

keep this going and i will deny you access to my room
Yes, it's the "I don't drive a Lexus and I am awesome at MW2"-team. You are the exact opposite of that so you don't fit.

Just remember that you started this when you went after Jon and everyone else with a pulse!!

Old 06-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Bo means business
^^^

you see i was just trying to show you love ,, if you look at the big picture i am only looking at Js heheheh

also you have done your own share of flirting (you know what i am talking about) so i am entitled to my share too

Quick Reply: The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread