Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bo that is good, but you need to work on your kd spread.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Pfft I know that already.. but you have to compare it to when i play with you... which is like 2 death for every kill !!!

Old 07-29-2010, 12:29 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
Pfft I know that already.. but you have to compare it to when i play with you... which is like 2 death for every kill !!!
Most of those kills are from me get to ninja pro and it will be a different story. Most of the time I kill someone it's because I can hear them running around.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
yah i changed that when you told me yesterday.. also i changed somethings ill see how i like them

Old 07-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Are you on now?

Old 07-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Bo means business
yah

Old 07-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Bonita
yah
I will hopefully be on in an hourish, I got some stuff to do.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Bo means business
I just killed the same player five times in a row lol..

ill probably be there jon.. ironic isnt it.. i probably play more than all of you guys :P

Old 07-29-2010, 02:10 PM
You signed off as I signed on.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Bo, do you run around a lot in the game? I found that once I slowed down a lot and just patrolled a certain area that my Kill/Death ratio got so much better. I also start off the game very defensive (I usually hide somewhere that isnt an obvious place) and try to get a few kills to see if I can get a streak going early. It doesnt work all the time, but it has really helped my k/d ratio.

The following load out really helped a lot too:

Tar 21 with a silencer, metal sights
AA-12 Shotgun as secondary with extra mags
Claymore
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

The Tar is really powerful and by having stopping power on there with the silencer you lose very little in power, but gain the ability to be undetectable when firing.

The Scavenger is great to because if you find a good defendable spot and you are scavenging claymore's you can literally set up 3-4 at a time in your good spot. I do this all the time on the little town map with the chickens (cant think of the name). I get up in the middle building and just watch across the brides etc and then claymore the whole place when I can. I have gotten more kill streaks on that map than any other.

I'm not that great of a player, I guess average, but that stuff really helped me a lot.

Also, I always play with the K/D ratio as my main concern. If I only get 8 kills, but I die once or twice I consider that a good game.

Quick Reply: The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread