Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 01:34 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I have a COD4 and WaW that I almost wore out, but then I picked up Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway and realized what a load of unrealistic and chaotic junk COD is . . .

Old 01-21-2009, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Josh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cleanme
You have to remember that Prologue is essentially a demo/proof of concept go tide us over until GT5. Once GT5 comes out, late 2009, I suspect we will be in awe. You have to admit the production values are insanely high and the amount of detail is incredible. I have faith!

I know what it is. Prologue was a way for Sony to squeeze $40 out of people so they can have the suckers like us that bought it test their game for them. They hoped it would keep us quiet since Sony keeps steam rolling us with false release dates. Not to mention the fact that, with games like Forza 2 that came out during GT's development, it would have been a disaster for them to release what was really supposed to be GT5. For $40 I would have appreciated something that wasn't laden with glitches and programming errors.
Forza 3 should launch close to the claimed GT5 launch. With Forza's dominance and the dreadful online experience for the PS3, I wouldn't be surprised if it marked the end of Sony's once famed, but now dying, car game franchise.

Last edited by Josh; 01-21-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I play Warcraft III on my mac if i'm really bored, which means i play two or three times a month.

I don't own any gaming consoles. I think i'll get an Xbox 360 in a few months time though.

Old 01-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Josh
I know what it is. Prologue was a way for Sony to squeeze $40 out of people so they can have the suckers like us that bought it test their game for them. They hoped it would keep us quiet since Sony keeps steam rolling us with false release dates. Not to mention the fact that, with games like Forza 2 that came out during GT's development, it would have been a disaster for them to release what was really supposed to be GT5. For $40 I would have appreciated something that wasn't laden with glitches and programming errors.
Forza 3 should launch close to the claimed GT5 launch. With Forza's dominance and the dreadful online experience for the PS3, I wouldn't be surprised if it marked the end of Sony's once famed, but now dying, car game franchise.
I agree $40 is too much as it was and is basically a way for Polyphony Digital to test things out on its audience but if they screw up they say remember, it's a Prologue!

There's a big gap in Microsoft's line-up this year so maybe they'll try and push Forza3 to end of '09? I doubt it though, definitely don't want to rush such a big game. On the other hand you have Polyphony Digital who have probably spent months modeling headlight bulbs instead of working on setting up private online racing rooms etc.

Oh well, wait and see! Both games will be an absolute treat to car fans!

Old 01-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'm such a Gran Turismo whore, I don't mind... I don't buy too many games anyway, so driving the Ferrari F1 car makes up for the price.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I'm waiting for Race Pro.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
i haven't played a "true" video game in a long time although i own or have owned every imaginable gaming console out there. right now i kill the majority of time playing tetris splash on the 360.