Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

A 959 Came out to Play with my F40

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Your F40 is so epic.

Old 06-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Just like in Test Drive II: The Duel!

Awesome.

Old 06-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
The Porsche is something special

Old 06-17-2013, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
scuderia is an unknown quantity at this point
Too much awesomeness.

At one point the 959 was the fastest production vehicle correct?

Old 06-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scuderia
Too much awesomeness.

At one point the 959 was the fastest production vehicle correct?
Only until the F40 showed up. LOL

Old 06-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
A1ExoticsMagazine is an unknown quantity at this point
That F40 ... Wow

You are my hero!

Old 04-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing.

Old 04-27-2014, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
A lot of variables to answer your question. I personally think the US models are superior to the Euro model. There are 213 US models and over 1,000 Euro models. The US models have adjustable backrests, std fuel cells (no bladder changes), a stronger sub frame, etc. So I think the US version will always carry a premium.

In terms of pricing, US models are well above $700k at this point. The last 3 sales prices, I can confirm are $825k, $925K and $1.1m. All low mileage and pristine paint. I'm sure you can find a high mileage example in the $700k range, but any low mileage, in pristine condition, is big bucks.

The Euro example you gave is over $700k, + 20% VAT for a 5,000 mile car that has over 1,000 examples produced. Very strong pricing for a Euro/ROW car.
Hi BB Turbo,

Thanks for these well thought points.

On the subject itself - when I was a kid the 959 was kind of my dream car..having besides a F40 a few month ago for the first I can tell you that I changed my opinion in 5 seconds. The F40 IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CARS EVER !! (the Mclaren F1 maybe being the only contender here). The only downside of the F40 is maybe its sound..but the 959 is for not better here.

Congrats again of your F40 and treat the beast well..