Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

1st Maybach got to play with.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
kable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to behold
1st Maybach got to play with.

Have to be driven in, just no point to own one to drive! But I think we all already know that.

Attached Images       
Old 02-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
57 or 62? soo much space in the back, id shoot myself in the foot if my 600grand car seats strated to look chewed up like that

Old 02-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
kable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tips
57 or 62? soo much space in the back, id shoot myself in the foot if my 600grand car seats strated to look chewed up like that
Its the camera, seats are perfect. Its a 2004 62. Pics were takes at night with flash on with a cheaper powershot canon, that kills anything.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
1 more

here ya go

Attached Images   

Last edited by kable; 02-03-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sweet ride, always enjoyed these

Old 02-03-2010, 02:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The Maybach is the worst selling car in Mercedes history.

One year (2007) they sold less than 200 world wide while producing nearly 2000.

MB has considered cutting the line several times but has too much invested in it.

The second worst selling car in MB history is the SLR - crazy huh?

Old 02-03-2010, 05:14 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
They got it wrong by making it look like a stretch s-class. Needed to differentiate it.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
what do they go for today??

Old 02-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I've always liked the Maybach. I have absolutely no good reason why I like it, but I just do.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
i would love to be driven in that car, nothing better inmho.

Quick Reply: 1st Maybach got to play with.