Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
F40 Lm

Attached Images           
Old 09-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
A few more.

Attached Images        
Old 09-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Best race cars ever.

And some of your shots are GTE's.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to break it to ya....but the LM with the gold wheels is not a true LM.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute
I've had a lot of experience in an F40 and it is still one of the best Ferrari's in my opinion. (if you like a brutal race car) Not fun to drive around town...

Attached Images   
Old 09-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Brandi
Sorry to break it to ya....but the LM with the gold wheels is not a true LM.
I knew that.

Is that the converted one from Germany? That is all over the internet with those cool vids?

Old 10-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I spent almost 2 hours going through all 53 pages of this thread yet it went by so fast. Jas you have an amazing car and from what I read you seem like a very nice guy. I'm happy that such a masterpiece has a home with such an aficionado. The funny thing is I saw your car at the F1 event I guess it really is a small world, enjoy it in the best of health

Old 10-02-2008, 10:49 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Just found these 2 pics of F40 going through engine rebuild, pretty cool to see it like that.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nice find ss7.

Old 10-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond repute
my newly acquired F40 #87400

OK, I'll hop on with a few shots of mine. 2,200 miles on it (and growing rapidly):

Attached Images           

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread