Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Carb ! (NNO) Appreciate the detailed info once again !

Old 06-08-2008, 12:30 PM
EVO
Teamspeed Senior Member
EVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Heard an intresting thing about this F40 that was on Autotropa Track day last week. It's the last made F40 in 1993. It was made for Nikki Lauda first but he bought a 288 GTO instead.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks EVO ! Did you happen to get its serial # ?

Old 06-08-2008, 03:36 PM
EVO
Teamspeed Senior Member
EVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Thanks EVO ! Did you happen to get its serial # ?
Nope, dont know the serial.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by EVO
Heard an intresting thing about this F40 that was on Autotropa Track day last week. It's the last made F40 in 1993. It was made for Nikki Lauda first but he bought a 288 GTO instead.

So a '93 build date for a '92 model year????

Old 06-08-2008, 10:55 PM
EVO
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
So a '93 build date for a '92 model year????
Thats was what i got told... Now when i look it stands 1992 on swedish Vägverket, those how handle car registrations in sweden. I guess he got the years mixed up or something.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by EVO
Thats was what i got told... Now when i look it stands 1992 on swedish Vägverket, those how handle car registrations in sweden. I guess he got the years mixed up or something.
Oh, ok....

Old 09-17-2008, 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Rolling Lightening!

Attached Images  
Old 09-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Kuzi, that picture still cracks me up....look where you're looking at!

Old 09-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mvagusta is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW! I think this is the best compilation of F40 photos on the net Awesome work Ruf
I love the very first photo of an F40 with an F14! I'm tempted to photoshop it so it the're on a runway with a sunset in the backround = ultimate wallpaper
It's so cool to see the car being constructed & the luggage set is very nice. Your garage Ruf is a thing of dreams.
I like the racing interior, as it matches the purposefull design of the car, whilst still looking quite nice. I can only imagine the adrenaline rush i'll get the first time i sit in one. I'd have to try and not do something in my pants when i start it let alone drive it.
The only very minor gripe i have is that Ferrai didn't polish the unpainted sections of the composite body, like under the fuel cap, along the interior of the doorways, etc. That's the only thing i'd get done to mine, if i had one.

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread