Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
Can't believe i went thru the whole thread.
I now understand you guys' obsession with this car. I have the same for the Mercedes SLR and SLR 722.
Hopefully, I afford both someday soon !

I hope you get them soon my friend, thanks.

Old 04-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ss7
Yellow one looks fresh

But doesn anyone know this F40LM? Everytime I see it gets uglier and uglier That lip looks ugly, rims look horrible, and whats up with alluminum wing

It is not a real LM. It was a wrecked car that was brought back to life. There is a LONG story behind it....

Old 04-27-2008, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
another black one

Last edited by drew935; 05-13-2008 at 02:11 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:35 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drew935
another black one
Wow, saved. Love it!

Old 04-27-2008, 12:47 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
New member Jati (Joe) and his garage ! Whats better than owning 1 F40 ? Owning 2 of course !!!! The Enzo and Spider ain't bad either

Attached Images   
Old 04-27-2008, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, 2 F40s?!?! That's awesome! I suppose the reasoning for two is so he can drive one and preserve one as a sort of automotive time capsule and later sell it for serious moola?

Old 04-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Wow, 2 F40s?!?! That's awesome! I suppose the reasoning for two is so he can drive one and preserve one as a sort of automotive time capsule and later sell it for serious moola?
One of them does happen to be for sale, pm Jati if interested.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
It is not a real LM. It was a wrecked car that was brought back to life. There is a LONG story behind it....

Is this the one that burned and was basically rebuilt from scratch ? Lives in Texas now I believe.

Old 04-28-2008, 05:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Lots of very nice pictures in this thread
I've acquired the F40 in Gran Turismo Prologue and driven it for quite some while now, it takes some effort to push the car as it behaves a bit different from the others in the game. Is it true that first gear goes to ~120km/h and second to ~200 and third to like ~265? The gearing is bonkers in the game and I didn't know it had such ratios.

What a machine.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Bronto
Lots of very nice pictures in this thread
I've acquired the F40 in Gran Turismo Prologue and driven it for quite some while now, it takes some effort to push the car as it behaves a bit different from the others in the game. Is it true that first gear goes to ~120km/h and second to ~200 and third to like ~265? The gearing is bonkers in the game and I didn't know it had such ratios.

What a machine.
I think I have read that the gearing is wrong in that game....

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread