Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
I agree and Kuzi there next Horsepower for them will be this one:rofl::rofl:
Oh God!.....either way its expensive! I'm sure you know Jas............living where you live (Kentucky)

Last edited by StoryBook; 02-15-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Oh God!.....either way its expensive! I'm sure you know Jas............living where you live (Kentucky)
No doubt...a major middle eastern sheikh has his stud farm closeby here...He could not land his 747 on the local airport, so he paid to have it extended !!! Not a bad benefit for the city eh ?

Horses are an expensive hobby...I'll stick to horsepower !!!

Old 02-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
No doubt...a major middle eastern sheikh has his stud farm closeby here...He could not land his 747 on the local airport, so he paid to have it extended !!! Not a bad benefit for the city eh ?

Horses are an expensive hobby...I'll stick to horsepower !!!
Thats an awesome story.

If you relate it to dollars per horsepower...........the exotics have it all over the "real" ones. Two Swedish Warmbloods can cost as much as a CS. Thats 2 horses compared to 425 horses!!!

Last edited by StoryBook; 02-15-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:47 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Various plates/barcodes/stamps and stickers found on the F40

Attached Images        
Old 02-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jas, if your LM pipes happen to be on your car would you mind shooting some pics of it? And are they the Inorel (spelling) pipes??

Old 02-15-2008, 11:59 PM
Jas, if your LM pipes happen to be on your car would you mind shooting some pics of it? And are they the Inorel (spelling) pipes??
Inconel ? Waste of money....fancy material with no performance or sound enhancement...just extra cost for construction.

Go with basic pipes.

Here are the ones that came on mine....sound awesome ! By the way Kuzi, these were the sellers pics....the last pic is the one that "did me in"...just like the one from Cavallino that did it for you !

Attached Images     
Old 02-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by RufMD
Inconel ? Waste of money....fancy material with no performance or sound enhancement...just extra cost for construction.

Go with basic pipes.

Here are the ones that came on mine....sound awesome ! By the way Kuzi, these were the sellers pics....the last pic is the one that "did me in"...just like the one from Cavallino that did it for you !
OMG.........so gorgeous! Good info on the Inconel. So the LM pipes have the same exit configuration as the OEMs? Oval/Round/Oval? I had thought it was 3 Rounds.

Old 02-16-2008, 01:39 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Keep them up Jas, I am very fortunate of been picked up in a F40 a couple of years ago. Riding shotgun!

I have seen the F40 through the years in Monaco, Kuwait and Munich. I love this car and the looks are spectacular, its not subtle as a Carrera GT or SLR its in your face bad boy look.

Old 02-16-2008, 01:42 AM
OMG.........so gorgeous! Good info on the Inconel. So the LM pipes have the same exit configuration as the OEMs? Oval/Round/Oval? I had thought it was 3 Rounds.
No, there are many pipe sets out there...the tubis are matched to the stock outlet configuration.

Old 02-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
I agree and Kuzi there next Horsepower for them will be this one:rofl::rofl:
Love the wheels....

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread