Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
Hey Jas,
you bought the f40 from Bruce, that is right or? Do you know what he has now? I think he has sold the Enzo and the F1, Don`t know about the Murci, FordGT, and I think he has now an orange Gallardo Spyder. Do you know what he has right now?
I wish you a nice weekend guys.
Josef

and I love his garage.
http://image38.webshots.com/38/2/60/...5xXBwwl_fs.jpg

Old 02-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
A very informative and neat F40 video showing original construction and testing footage ! MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE TESTING IN CAR FOOTAGE TOWARDS THE END !!!! (From 4.45 onwards...)

Ferrari F40 , history and test

Last edited by RufMD; 02-16-2008 at 02:47 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by josef
Hey Jas,
you bought the f40 from Bruce, that is right or? Do you know what he has now? I think he has sold the Enzo and the F1, Don`t know about the Murci, FordGT, and I think he has now an orange Gallardo Spyder. Do you know what he has right now?
I wish you a nice weekend guys.
Josef

and I love his garage.
http://image38.webshots.com/38/2/60/...5xXBwwl_fs.jpg
Don't know what he has now...I've been meaning to call him...very nice guy !

Old 02-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=RufMD;28866]A very informative and neat F40 video showing original construction and testing footage ! MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE TESTING IN CAR FOOTAGE TOWARDS THE END !!!! (From 4.45 onwards...)

Can you say..........."HAND BUILT"??

Awesome Jas, thanks for posting.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x48...sche-959_sport

F40 vs 959

Fun Vid.

Last edited by StoryBook; 02-18-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Old 02-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Cool vids! Wish they were both in English LOL.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Cool vids! Wish they were both in English LOL.
Me too.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
red944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to behold
Found this on the hard drive

Old 02-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by red944
Found this on the hard drive

Love it man!

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread