Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Spy shots: Is this the Enzo Successor?

Old 12-29-2011, 11:26 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
New 911 special edition

Old 12-29-2011, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KJanicki is an unknown quantity at this point
hope it will look better then the FF

Old 12-29-2011, 12:51 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
From what my contacts heard its not a complete Enzo successor test mule, its a mule for testing various parts of new Enzo successor. Bodywork and other things are made just to make some confusion.

Aslo, testing new 599 engine in mule with rear-mid-engine displacement just make no sense, also there are some complete new 599 cars some lucky have already seen and quite a few complete test cars, absolutely no need for such mule to test new 599.

And, there are no mules of 458 Scuderia at the moment, car is only in the early stages of developement with launch only late 2013 at earliest. Ferrari is too busy collecting orders for Spider.

So this is early mule for testing some things from the huge list of goodies new Enzo will have to offer

Old 12-29-2011, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by D55L
From what my contacts heard its not a complete Enzo successor test mule, its a mule for testing various parts of new Enzo successor. Bodywork and other things are made just to make some confusion.

Aslo, testing new 599 engine in mule with rear-mid-engine displacement just make no sense, also there are some complete new 599 cars some lucky have already seen and quite a few complete test cars, absolutely no need for such mule to test new 599.

And, there are no mules of 458 Scuderia at the moment, car is only in the early stages of developement with launch only late 2013 at earliest. Ferrari is too busy collecting orders for Spider.

So this is early mule for testing some things from the huge list of goodies new Enzo will have to offer
Lie
A 458 Scuderia mule was spotted a month ago but i can't find on internet the picture. And my contact has allready told me the final weight of the car, they have a mule and they're testing it.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:05 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
Lie
A 458 Scuderia mule was spotted a month ago but i can't find on internet the picture. And my contact has allready told me the final weight of the car, they have a mule and they're testing it.
Nope my friend, both you and your source are not right, they have all calculated dimensions of 458 Scuderia, but they have no mule at the time being, same as they planned 430 Scuderia from the very beginning after the success of 360 CS, but that doesn't mean they started testing it two full years before launch.

So please be more careful with words when you're not right.

I know which pic you talking about and once again - its a mule for testing various new components, primary for new Enzo.

You can trust or you can not, but they are pretty busy with their primary work - new 599 and new Enzo to focus on new Scuderia when first customer Spiders are yet to be delivered.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
D55l knows what he speaks of.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:16 PM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
any possibility they are testing the alleged kers system in that prototype ?

Old 12-29-2011, 02:37 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L

Thank you for pointing out my stupidity in saying 599 when the engine is in the back. Don't know what I was thinking! I'm gonna leave the speculation to people who actually know what they are talking about from now on.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
D55l knows what he speaks of.
THIS...Do not question this man...! nuff said...

Old 12-29-2011, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
Any inside info we haven't heard about in the media D55L?

According to EVO magazine, it looks like it will have an 800hp NA V12 with an additional 10% electric "KERS" type power boost.

Any inside word on styling you know of?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spy shots: Is this the Enzo Successor?