Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Spy shots: Is this the Enzo Successor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
I've a good informer from Ferrari, the only thing i can say is that's not the Enzo test mule, i know when the Enzo mule will come out for the very first road tests but i can't post it publicly. It would be great anyway to talk to the author of these pics and ask about the engine noise, if he heard a V12 well... Enzo replacement or new 599 engine.

Anyway, before to go to Monaco for the weekend i will stop for a couple of hours in Maranello... fingers crossed!

Last edited by marchettino; 12-28-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:27 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
I've a good informer from Ferrari, the only thing i can say is that's not the Enzo test mule, i know when the Enzo mule will come out for the very first road tests but i can't post it publicly. It would be great anyway to talk to the author of these pics and ask about the engine noise, if he heard a V12 well... Enzo replacement or new 599 engine.

Anyway, before to go to Monaco for the weekend i will stop for a couple of hours in Maranello... fingers crossed!
I don't know the timeline on the 599. Is it possible they are testing for its replacement? Engine at least?

Old 12-28-2011, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by mafishman1
I don't know the timeline on the 599. Is it possible they are testing for its replacement? Engine at least?
Well it could be, the car will be presented in March 2012 at the Geneva Motor Show, as i've been told, it's not the moment for the Enzo replacement testing.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
This prototype will be doubtless the base for the Enzo. 599 replacement has been already caught time ago and now it should be ready for the presentation at Geneva Auto Salon. New Enzo, that will be released at the end of 2012, is going to be tested and these spyshots are probably about Enzo replacement.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
race356 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just a thought: can this be an old prototype for the 458 Spider?

Old 12-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
I think that it's only an engine test. It's not a real Enzo mule. The intakes are enormous, they aren't normal for an Scuderia version.

Old 12-29-2011, 07:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino

I would trust your judgment regarding this matter over most people, and I agree that the sound clips associated with this sighting would put a lot of the guesswork to rest.

Old 12-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 12-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
I think it is a muletto that is testing the new V12 will be used by the new 599

Old 12-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute
obviously a 458 wagon

Quick Reply: Spy shots: Is this the Enzo Successor?